Troop F - Page 2
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop F

Unregistered

Red face Socks

Any idea were to drop a bag of used socks?

Unregistered
    Weekend pass for the pedophile at the mental I situation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weekend pass for the pedophile at the mental I situation
    Institution

Unregistered
    ****aisia has always had an issue whether you were a vet or a rookie. She's jealous and doesn't want you to write a better crash report than her lmao. It's funny that you can use the patrol car to take kids to school . Ooooopsssss

Unregistered
    The North would be happy to send you Mitchell down there to straighten you up.

Unregistered
    The North would be happy to send you Mitchell down there to straighten you up.
    The only thing Mitchell has straight is his long neck. He is as clueless as they come and lazy, the laziness got him a written reprimand not too long ago.

Unregistered
    ****aisia has always had an issue whether you were a vet or a rookie. She's jealous and doesn't want you to write a better crash report than her lmao. It's funny that you can use the patrol car to take kids to school . Ooooopsssss
    Greaves is just a ****ing idiot. I think it's funny how she got kicked out of the academy as a week counselor. Lol

Unregistered
    Greaves is just a ****ing idiot. I think it's funny how she got kicked out of the academy as a week counselor. Lol
    That was epic. She was showing all the recruits the things not to do. She was the biggest snitch in the academy, just as she is in Naples. Lmao embarrassment to F & the south district.

Unregistered
    That was epic. She was showing all the recruits the things not to do. She was the biggest snitch in the academy, just as she is in Naples. Lmao embarrassment to F & the south district.
    Watch out... The ***** is 5'1 and will hunt you down. And to think... She wanted to be a DT instructor. Fhp shut her down quick. Haha

Unregistered
    Watch out... The ***** is 5'1 and will hunt you down. And to think... She wanted to be a DT instructor. Fhp shut her down quick. Haha
    True story. The only thing she was good at was taking her kids to school in the patrol car and staying at home the whole shift.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast