Troop F - Page 12
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop F

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    [Content DELETED for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop]
    You really have a hard on for this guy. I hate to tell you this but FHP was fully aware that he had bought and installed computers for his squads use. Not only that but the state did in fact audit those very computers when they where in Ft. Myers doing computer audits in the station and every computer in the Ft. Myers station passed that audit. There where no violations as you are trying to imply. Further When he transferred out of Ft. Myers way back in what was it 2001 or 2002 he did not take those computers with him.

After his was gone there were problems but that had nothing to do with him. Hell I think he was pretty generous by supplying his squad with three computer systems and three laser printers to go with them.
    Last edited by Sysop; 11-27-2015 at 09:32 PM.

Unregistered
    [Content DELETED for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop]
    Not everyone does drop, you do know that right?

Also just to be accurate Hunter had been put on administrative leave that was served in her home for a year and had to call in every morning to check on and call in again in the afternoon to check off. She was put on the administrative leave and had to remain at home until she reached her retirement date at which time she had to retire. It is my understanding that she either took that deal or the termination letter that she had received would be carried out. She was gone from FHP before he retired.

Looks like once again you are posting crap.
    Last edited by Sysop; 11-27-2015 at 09:32 PM.

Unregistered
    I remember when Troop F was a great troop!

Unregistered
    [Content DELETED and user BANNED for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop
    You have a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth. How many more lies are you going to post?

This thread must have been getting to hot for you to start dragging a retired trooper into it with a bunch of lies to push it off the original topic. You're trying to pass off a bunch of lies from fourteen to nineteen years ago to boot because he last worked in Ft. Myers from 1996 to 2002.

In all these years and yes even decades later you want everyone to believe that all the issues in Ft. Myers today are because of him?

Further he was not forced to retire, that is just more diarrhea spewing from your mouth.
    Last edited by Sysop; 11-27-2015 at 09:25 PM.

Unregistered
    Troop F is running amok. Why all the negativity and hatred amongst ourselves... I've never seen a troop so back stabbing in all the years I've been on.
    Haven't you heard, it is all because of a trooper who has been retired for almost six years now and was last assigned to Ft. Myers from 1996 through 2002. Well that is what a malcontent in Ft. Myers wants everyone to believe any way.

Now if you believe any of that I know of a bridge in the St. Pete area that is no longer used and I would be happy to sell it to you.

Unregistered
    Can someone explain the sock reference?

Unregistered
    Haven't you heard, it is all because of a trooper who has been retired for almost six years now and was last assigned to Ft. Myers from 1996 through 2002. Well that is what a malcontent in Ft. Myers wants everyone to believe any way.

Now if you believe any of that I know of a bridge in the St. Pete area that is no longer used and I would be happy to sell it to you.
    Not retired, forced to retire.

Unregistered

Wink Socks WJ

You really have a hard on for this guy. I hate to tell you this but FHP was fully aware that he had bought and installed computers for his squads use. Not only that but the state did in fact audit those very computers when they where in Ft. Myers doing computer audits in the station and every computer in the Ft. Myers station passed that audit. There where no violations as you are trying to imply. Further When he transferred out of Ft. Myers way back in what was it 2001 or 2002 he did not take those computers with him.

After his was gone there were problems but that had nothing to do with him. Hell I think he was pretty generous by supplying his squad with three computer systems and three laser printers to go with them.
    Odd, they sure complained when you left with that (your) equipment as I recall. Audit? How can an audit overrule laws on the books? I need to here that one.

Unregistered
    Odd, they sure complained when you left with that (your) equipment as I recall. Audit? How can an audit overrule laws on the books? I need to here that one.
    You are clearly lying because Johnson did not take those computers with him. Audits confirm that you are in compliance with the policy/laws but you're so eager to spread your lies you would not know the truth if it walked up and punched you in the nose.

Unregistered
    Not retired, forced to retire.
    She works in the comm center right by her crazy boy toy jimmy.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast