Troop F - Page 24
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop F

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who the hell is WJ?
    He used to work in Ft Myers years ago, he was forced to retire since he would file hostile work environment complaints. No one liked him, Tallahassee was fed up with him since all he did was file complaints. His breath smelled really bad and he looked at women like a pervert. He also spends the day on this site since he is unemployable due to his lack of responsibility.

Unregistered
    WJ was not forced to retire. He put in his retirement paper work just like any other trooper. You keep spreading this lie in multiple threads so anyone who wants the truth just contact Tallahassee and you will find he retired in good standing from the patrol, he was not forced to retire.

There were three forced retirements in 2009/2010, 1. Major D. McCarter 2. Capt. J. Wells 3. Lt. L. Hunter.

Those are the facts.

Unregistered

Wink Prove it WJ

WJ was not forced to retire. He put in his retirement paper work just like any other trooper. You keep spreading this lie in multiple threads so anyone who wants the truth just contact Tallahassee and you will find he retired in good standing from the patrol, he was not forced to retire.

There were three forced retirements in 2009/2010, 1. Major D. McCarter 2. Capt. J. Wells 3. Lt. L. Hunter.

Those are the facts.
    Prove it WJ.

SP

Unregistered
    Prove it WJ.

SP
    McCarter, Wells and Hunter situations are all well known to everyone who was in Troop F back in 2009 and 2010.

As for WJ If I am remembering correctly Paul France was his lieutenant when he retired in good standing from FHP.

As for proving anything it is you who needs to prove what you are lying about and the fact is we both know as well as everyone else that you are just posting lies because you are just a disgruntled trooper.

Unregistered

SP is a liar

1. Major D. McCarter was in hot water with Tallahassee because he could not control his troop. Many incidents occurred in troop F and Tallahassee held McCarter responsible as they should have, in the in end McCarter had pretty much lost control of troop F and Tallahassee had enough and gave McCarter two choices, either retire or be terminated. McCarter decided to retire rather than be terminated as he had over 25 years on and was eligible to retire.

2. Captain J. Wells had the misfortune of most of his district turning against him with most of his supervisors turning their squad members against Wells also. Wells was making the sergeants who sat in the station everyday get out on the road in stead of hiding in the station. Those who were doing their jobs had no problems with Captain Wells, those who were not doing their jobs where the ones who railroaded Wells with the bogus complaint. In the end FHP gave Wells three choices, he could demote and be transferred, he could retire as like McCarter he had over 25 years on or he would be terminated. Wells like McCarter decided to retire rather than be terminated as Wells was not going to demote and transfer. At the end of the Wells incident the supervisors were all called into the station and told of Wells removal and that this was a one time deal, that there would not be another situation like this in Ft. Myers. After a while of having no captain in Ft. Myers Culhane was transferred to Ft. Myers where he got himself into trouble over off duty and he ended up having to retire before he got his 25 years in, Culhane had a little under two years to go to reach 25 years but his position as a district commander over Ft. Myers/Naples and his violating off duty policy resulted in his demise as he was not going to survive the investigation so he resigned on his own.

3. Lieutenant L. Hunter caused her own demise. There was a complaint filed against here in Naples where four members of the district admitted in sworn interviews that the allegations in the complaint were true while the rest of the district developed the old "I don't recall or I don't remember" ploy. Hunter was actually going to survive that complaint that is until she went after Sergeant Petracca in Ft. Myers one afternoon in the Ft. Myers FHP station in front of several witnesses. Hunter filed a phony complaint against Petracca and Petracca in return stood her ground. Every thing in the Petracca incident was almost a mirror image of what the first complaint filed against Hunter was about. Tallahassee could no longer bury and hide everything that Hunter was doing. Hunter ended up on administrative leave and was served a letter of termination. Hunter was able to work out some kind of deal that kept her on administrative leave for the next year that was served at her home from 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday until she reached her retirement date at which point she had to retire.

You see SP, the only liar is you.

Unregistered
    WJ retired way back in 2010. Here we are in 2016 and it looks like the old clique is still using him as their excuse to cover up their own issues. Look at the start of the this thread, it is clearly about current events in Troop F yet here comes the clique and another thread gets twisted into a WJ thread.

Now stop and think for just moment, would someone who has been retired for the past six years even know what is going on in Troop F/Ft. Myers/Naples today? Yet these and other threads start off with current events.

Most of the current troopers assigned to Ft. Myers don't even know who WJ is and many were not even on the patrol when he retired. I will bet you that if you were to go to Troop F and say who is WJ 90% of the members would say "who?" That pretty much narrows it down to who the stalkers are in Troop F/Ft. Myers/Naples that keep dragging the guy into so many Troop F threads and of those it has been narrowed down even further to a handful out of the Ft. Myers/Naples district that are the ones who are responsible for the WJ posts that disrupt so many threads driving them off track.
    My guess... it's Cooper. Or probably one of the more senior Sgt's.

Unregistered
    My guess... it's Cooper. Or probably one of the more senior Sgt's.
    Crickets... just crickets....

Unregistered
    Crickets... just crickets....
    Funny when lies are rebutted with facts the crickets come out.

Unregistered

Red face Crickets

Funny when lies are rebutted with facts the crickets come out.
    Odd, I remember, "The Major" doing well until Knight was run off. Then, he to was drummed out as well. I think he went to work for the, "Sherriff" directly after leaving FHP and they were happy to get him. Most of us new their was more to the story as a certain, "Captain" was in the protection program I believe. As for Welch. I remember him asking all for support and so on from all. Hunter as if the, "State" had "what was stated" she would have been gone. Seems, she kept good records as I recall. Crickets? Don't think so WJ. Ah, back under your bridge and I will drop off another bag of socks for you.

SP

Unregistered
    The midget Garcia is at it again???

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast