Troop F
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop F

Unregistered

Troop F

Troop F is running amok. Why all the negativity and hatred amongst ourselves... I've never seen a troop so back stabbing in all the years I've been on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Troop F is running amok. Why all the negativity and hatred amongst ourselves... I've never seen a troop so back stabbing in all the years I've been on.
    F off. Leave

Unregistered
    F off. Leave
    Btw I'm just been positive

Unregistered
    Lucy your the one that gossips about everyone but then doesn't like when it's done back. Stfu.

Unregistered
    F off. Leave
    Internet tough guy.

Unregistered
    Lucy your the one that gossips about everyone but then doesn't like when it's done back. Stfu.
    Sherry quit acting like you work. You spend half of the day trailing Kelly like a puppy, may be if you 2 would come out of chik filat, your behinds wouldnt be so fat. I don't mean fat in a sexy way either. Go bug Jeff, him too is sick of you.

Unregistered
    Okay Lucy, everyone in the district knows you dodge calls. When a bolo shows up, everyone see's you driving away from it you idiot. We know you only know how to teach middle schoolers about seatbelts but damn, write a ticket for once. Work a crash and don't milk it either. Your just mad because sherry actually works more than you and can take a long breaks. Numbers don't lie.

Unregistered
    This is dumb. Sherry and Lucy get along quite well. Whoever is writing on these posts are portraying as someone else.

Unregistered
    This is dumb. Sherry and Lucy get along quite well. Whoever is writing on these posts are portraying as someone else.
    Sure kelly, maybe to your face they get along. Behind doors these two are different people.

Unregistered
    Sure kelly, maybe to your face they get along. Behind doors these two are different people.
    I'm not Kelly... and they do get along. The only one who has issues is Graeves.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast