Troop F - Page 11
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop F

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Troop F is running amok. Why all the negativity and hatred amongst ourselves... I've never seen a troop so back stabbing in all the years I've been on.
    LOL, yet some how once again a thread about current events which mirror past events in Troop F, another thread has been turned into a divert attention by posting lies and untrue allegations about WJ who has been retired from FHP for six years now.

Troop F needs to get some new "blame it on" material because the old blame game has run out of steam.

Unregistered
    Gossiping is down 20 percent and investigations with oig are down. We don't have hostile work environment complaints like WJ used to do.

Unregistered
    Who forced him to retire, I really have to read this fairy tail. While there were several forced retirements to include a Major, Captain and a Lieutenant prior to him retiring I am pretty sure he retired just like any other trooper who puts in their 25 years, he sent his notice to Tallahassee that he would be retiring on such and such date and when that date came he retired just like thousands of other troopers over the years. He certainly was not forced to retire and worked with his squad right up to his retirement.

Now that Major was given a choice of retire or be fired. That Captain was given a choice of demote and transfer, retire or be fired. That Lieutenant was served with a termination letter but was put on administrative leave in their house for one year until their retirement date was reached at which time the Lieutenant had to retire.

Unregistered
    Gossiping is down 20 percent and investigations with oig are down. We don't have hostile work environment complaints like WJ used to do.
    You just make it all up as you go don't you.

Unregistered
    I must say that you have done a fine job of once again diverting the issues going on in Ft. Myers today with more lies and phony allegations.

Bravo son bravo.

Unregistered
    We never had problems in Collier till WJ came back from Miami and started his games.
    There have been many issues in Naples long before he ever transferred into that district. Many troopers have been fired who worked in Naples over the years, yet not a single trooper who has ever been fired while working in Naples was because of WJ.

Do you really want to start going back through the history of troopers who have been fired that where assigned to the Naples district?

During the time WJ was in the district I know of two troopers who were fired but Cooper, Hunter and Captain Johnson were the ones who were involved in that and there was one corporal who was demoted and Contessa, I believe Tower or maybe it was France and Captain Culhane were the ones involved in that one.

Don't let the truth get in the way of your fairy tails.

Unregistered
    Quiles worries more about food and getting fat than making a traffic stop. Elmore worries more about how much gel he should put in his hair and how tight his shirts could be. I'd be glad if they both left.

Unregistered
    [Content DELETED for Violation of Terms of Use - Sysop
    You really do just make crap up as you go. Please do enlighten everyone on why FHP would not conduct an investigation on any member who was in violation of the records law.

As for Naples may I remind you of the infamous Naples nine who all got fired when Christopher Knight turned them for court issues when he was a trooper assigned to the Naples district. I believe it was keeping the checks that some court subpoenas come with or it could have been the time they claimed involving mileage. At any rate nine out of Naples were fired, they all eventually got their jobs back but they were in violation of the policy.

How about the trooper who got involved in the chase with Collier Country Sheriffs department while in his personal car and was fired?

Lets not leave out the trooper who was stalking his girlfriend that was fired as well. There are more but I think the point has been made proving that you are a liar. Naples has had quite the history over the years.

You really should think about quitting FHP and start writing fiction books.
    Last edited by Sysop; 11-27-2015 at 09:54 PM.

Unregistered
    Just to push home the point of what a liar you are here is a link to the Naples nine, a tenth troop was suspended.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...,2286140&hl=en

Unregistered
    Lets not forget a more recent case in Naples as well that resulted in the trooper being fired.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local...342783342.html

Anymore lies you want to spread?

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast