Only One retiree gets a 13th Check this year
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Only One retiree gets a 13th Check this year

Thanks to
    trustee Gray when he was Pension Board Chairman , he violated the Florida Sunshine Law and trespassed a retiree from meetings, because he ( Trustee Gray ) had A PERSONAL VENDETTA against the retiree. It cost our fund over $300,000.00 dollars to settle this grudge, including $15,000.00 to the retiree, even though the Statute does not provide for monetary award to a plaintiff. THE RETIREE GOT A $15,000.00 gift from all of us due to Trustee Grays vengeance and the Board having to clear up his mess , a real smart move on Grays part.
    I think I might start going to those meetings and maybe I can get violated and be able to capitalize on it.
    It took a majority of Board members to vote to GIVE away our money because of this buffoon who was Chairman at the time. It was nothing more than RANSOM payment to bail the Board out of paying out more of our money because of a few buffoons ; ie Trustees Gray, Griner, Previous Plan Administrator, and interim Plan Attorney .
    Any more of these foolish antics will not help keep OUR contributions down.
    It is fortunate that the present plan Attorney is clearing up ALL the law suits that he inherited and MAYBE if he can advise the BUFFOONS to not violate laws in the future, our fund will continue to prosper. Our Pension Plan is most likely the best funded and the best Plan in the Nation.
    Lets hope it stays that way.

Unregistered
    Let again Sonny has to post some more completely false information. I encourage anyone with questions to stop by the pension office or ask him yourselves. This information is totally false and is simply a lie.

Unregistered
    You people need to worry about your own damn problems and the problems with your department. You have criminals running loose through the city victimizing innocents while you have your feet up in the parking lot of a convenience store, bragging to your buddies about your $50,000 boat. You live in a fancy gated neighborhood. You drive a big SUV that drinks gasoline. Meanwhile, the citizens of the city live in poverty and have to put bars on their windows because you just want to pick on the easiest of targets to get your stats, you don't want to break a sweat and arrest a hardened criminal. Then you have the goddamn nerve to ***** about your pension. Evil lives in Tampa, evil in the form of selfishness.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let again Sonny has to post some more completely false information. I encourage anyone with questions to stop by the pension office or ask him yourselves. This information is totally false and is simply a lie.
    That's right stop by the Pension Office and get copy of Executive sessions and see what the truth is.
    If any one is lying you will see it is ribbit , ribbit , Kermit the Bald will certainly pop up. They bailed him & the Dictator out from lying in depo for the case, that's why they settled .Also get a copy of the tape and listen if you hear a meeting interruption. Kermit & the Dictator are no better than the Deputies in the Esinbergers case. Are you reading this AG Mark Ober?
    If not someone should show it to him.

Unregistered

so wrong

You people need to worry about your own damn problems and the problems with your department. You have criminals running loose through the city victimizing innocents while you have your feet up in the parking lot of a convenience store, bragging to your buddies about your $50,000 boat. You live in a fancy gated neighborhood. You drive a big SUV that drinks gasoline. Meanwhile, the citizens of the city live in poverty and have to put bars on their windows because you just want to pick on the easiest of targets to get your stats, you don't want to break a sweat and arrest a hardened criminal. Then you have the goddamn nerve to ***** about your pension. Evil lives in Tampa, evil in the form of selfishness.
    You made a mistake, my boat was 60k and the my neighborhood has no gates. Can't argue the fact my SUV drinks gas. I would definitely downsize but I need something to pull that boat around! Get real you clown, the majority of citizens who live in Tampa are very well off and don't have bars on their windows. If you choose to live in a crime invested area of the city, go get a better job and move. The officers that brag about what they have are just proud that they have found a career that has allowed them to EARN extra money to afford those luxuries. The stuff is not just handed to us you troll.

Unregistered
    You made a mistake, my boat was 60k and the my neighborhood has no gates. Can't argue the fact my SUV drinks gas. I would definitely downsize but I need something to pull that boat around! Get real you clown, the majority of citizens who live in Tampa are very well off and don't have bars on their windows. If you choose to live in a crime invested area of the city, go get a better job and move. The officers that brag about what they have are just proud that they have found a career that has allowed them to EARN extra money to afford those luxuries. The stuff is not just handed to us you troll.
    Am I the only one who has noticed that EVERY single one of he Trustees receive promotions so THEY can enjoy BOATS, LARGE SUV's, and etc.?
    All city Trustees have been promoted , All POLICE Trustees have been promoted and All Firemen Trustees have been promoted.
    We are the dumbos for re-lelecting them over and over . Can't vote for Firemen or City Trustees BUT we keep enriching the same ole boys. Viva Le Kirmit and The Dictator.

Unregistered

Ride Share

Am I the only one who has noticed that EVERY single one of he Trustees receive promotions so THEY can enjoy BOATS, LARGE SUV's, and etc.?
    All city Trustees have been promoted , All POLICE Trustees have been promoted and All Firemen Trustees have been promoted.
    We are the dumbos for re-lelecting them over and over . Can't vote for Firemen or City Trustees BUT we keep enriching the same ole boys. Viva Le Kirmit and The Dictator.
    Maybe if you are nice to them, they will offer to take you out on their boat or cruise Tampa in the LARGE SUV. Get over it. If you want to own that stuff pick up some extra duty and court to supplement your income.

Unregistered

Thumbs up blah

Thanks to
    trustee Gray when he was Pension Board Chairman , he violated the Florida Sunshine Law and trespassed a retiree from meetings, because he ( Trustee Gray ) had A PERSONAL VENDETTA against the retiree. It cost our fund over $300,000.00 dollars to settle this grudge, including $15,000.00 to the retiree

retiree gets 15k out of 300k dam should of been a fuc$#@%! lawyer

Sysop
    Thanks to
    trustee Gray when he was Pension Board Chairman , he violated the Florida Sunshine Law and trespassed a retiree from meetings, because he ( Trustee Gray ) had A PERSONAL VENDETTA against the retiree. It cost our fund over $300,000.00 dollars to settle this grudge, including $15,000.00 to the retiree, even though the Statute does not provide for monetary award to a plaintiff. THE RETIREE GOT A $15,000.00 gift from all of us due to Trustee Grays vengeance and the Board having to clear up his mess , a real smart move on Grays part.
    I think I might start going to those meetings and maybe I can get violated and be able to capitalize on it.
    It took a majority of Board members to vote to GIVE away our money because of this buffoon who was Chairman at the time. It was nothing more than RANSOM payment to bail the Board out of paying out more of our money because of a few buffoons ; ie Trustees Gray, Griner, Previous Plan Administrator, and interim Plan Attorney .
    Any more of these foolish antics will not help keep OUR contributions down.
    It is fortunate that the present plan Attorney is clearing up ALL the law suits that he inherited and MAYBE if he can advise the BUFFOONS to not violate laws in the future, our fund will continue to prosper. Our Pension Plan is most likely the best funded and the best Plan in the Nation.
    Lets hope it stays that way.
    We received the following complaint on the above post:

This post is a direct attack on Mr Gray and is almost all lies. THe decision to trespass was not Gray's but the boards and on the advise of council. There was NO court that has ever said Gray or the board was wrong. As a matter of fact, the court twice dismissed the suit (once with prejudice) because it was legal. The ONLY thing the appeals court said was that the original court dismissed it incorrectly.

This post is written by retired fire fighter [content removed] who is mad because Mr Gray brought to light an ethics violation public.

Please remove this string as it has always been your policy to not allow personal attacks and to Not allow information that was false.

I won't pretend to know what happened in this particular situation, but I have no reason to believe the complainant on this post any more than the author of the original post itself because he supplied no proof. If someone wants to submit PROOF that this information is false or to rebut it here online, great! The original poster is not talking about PJ Gray as police officer, but as pension board chairman. Public servants and pension board members are more susceptible to scrutiny as they should be. Whether you agree with the original poster or not, absent proof to the contrary, he has the right to voice what he believes. The post will be allowed to stand as is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    We received the following complaint on the above post:

This post is a direct attack on Mr Gray and is almost all lies. THe decision to trespass was not Gray's but the boards and on the advise of council. There was NO court that has ever said Gray or the board was wrong. As a matter of fact, the court twice dismissed the suit (once with prejudice) because it was legal. The ONLY thing the appeals court said was that the original court dismissed it incorrectly.

This post is written by retired fire fighter [content removed] who is mad because Mr Gray brought to light an ethics violation public.

Please remove this string as it has always been your policy to not allow personal attacks and to Not allow information that was false.

I won't pretend to know what happened in this particular situation, but I have no reason to believe the complainant on this post any more than the author of the original post itself because he supplied no proof. If someone wants to submit PROOF that this information is false or to rebut it here online, great! The original poster is not talking about PJ Gray as police officer, but as pension board chairman. Public servants and pension board members are more susceptible to scrutiny as they should be. Whether you agree with the original poster or not, absent proof to the contrary, he has the right to voice what he believes. The post will be allowed to stand as is.
    The only lie that appears in these posts is that Ethics do not gel with Trespassing. The fact is that the Board paid over $300,000.00, $15,000.00 to the one that was trespassed . IF IT was not a violation of the law why did they pay the Plaintiff , especially when no monetary gain is provided in the law ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast