Jose "Empty" Alfonso
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jose "Empty" Alfonso

"Empty" thank you for that pep talk the other day, but like you said "since you don't care about anyone in this department other than your son and sister" well we in downtown don't give a f**k about you. Do us all a favor and leave, it sucks to attempt to command people that don't respect or give a flying f**k about you. We don't know what you are trying to prove with all these non-sense arrest but Downtown NET is about community policing something that we believe that you have no idea what it is. You are going to be one lonely f**k when you leave this cesspool cause nobody likes you including other brass within the dept that believe that you have no business being in command again. So again do us all a favor and disappear along with the Lt ( Bigote) both are losers and self appointed heroes.

Unregistered
    Well said! El tipo es un come pinga. I bet his the one that backstab the chief with his mistress.

Unregistered
    You are a jealous looser. You come on to this site and talk trash about a police officer that has worked his ass off and has accomplished what you will never do. Only a stool pigeon would write the shit you said. Alfonso is a great police officer and if you get to know him he will give you his shirt off his back. You will never see that happen because he does not tolerate laziness. Your upset because he makes you do your job and now you cry like a seven year old. You want to have a great career? Do your job which is being a Miami Police officer not a Stool Pigeon.

Unregistered
    The guy is a piece of shit. Making stupid DIP and paraphernalia arrest. Period! Big *****. But it's ok cause his drop is over in two years and then I'll have a little talk with him.

You must be his ***** son that been here only two years and are hiding in the state attorney office like a little ***** doing nothing all day. It's ok. Daddy will not be here always and after that it's back to patrol for you. I'm going to ride you good.

Unregistered

Step in little boy

If you like the guy so much...... Why don't you come work for him and back him up, that's what I would do To a supervisor I like in charge of a unit that can't get a single body because everybody refuse to work under his command. Nobody wants to come to Down Town Beats, ask around and you will see. The last time we had openings we had cero applicants I believe. That is a real shame for any specialize unit and that should tell you the level of morale that is around. A noble King will lead into battle not hide behind his army sending his Prince into the castle and his sister to the highest tower while he ask his troops for blood, he is a dam coward if you ask me.

Unregistered
    Man I don't know what this commander is doing but I see more homeless now then ever. Police visibility and morale is down to nothing In downtown. If he thinks his doing a good job it's in his mind.

Unregistered
    Like they say once an ass o always an ass o!

Unregistered
    Alfonso is doing a good thing to those crybabies.. I work patrol downtown and these guys don't do nothing. Bigote keep the hammer going like you use to in the south and north.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alfonso is doing a good thing to those crybabies.. I work patrol downtown and these guys don't do nothing. Bigote keep the hammer going like you use to in the south and north.
    Ray stop crying we know is you....

Unregistered
    What has treating all the officers and supervisors in downtown like sht accomplished? Your crime is still up and at compstat your a joke. Come pinges is a fitting word for you

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast