Proposed Anti Muslim/Terror Hiring Protest At The PSB - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I am on A/L starting tomorrow and unfortunately will be out of town. I am sending a big group to the protest.

Chant and hold a big sign for me and all the other Deputies that would get fired if we did show up.

Unregistered
    Shut up non BSO employee. An employee would know this isn't the Lamberti administration and we can't get fired for that. What a ****ing dummy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2602...ot-joe-kaufman

Heard there was a planned protest scheduled at the PSB in regards to the CAIR Deputy. Any truth to this???

If so, tell family, friends, neighbors, people against terrorism etc. to attend.

Time to send a message to the boob of a Sheriff who ignored 3 Majors during the hiring process.

Votes over Public Safety.

Keep up the good work Joe!!!!
    Is this protest really going to happen?

Unregistered
    Cant wait to see the PBA show up, I hope CAIR sends some representatives also.

Good chance for the FBI to take some good photos……….
    Still on for 10:00 am?

Unregistered
    This Kaufman guy's rallies are a joke. All he draws for years now is a handful or gadflies and Tea Party losers (like even the dregs they don't want!!). Check out these photos from Kaufman's own website showing his "giant" rallies ...

Feel free to show up if you want to join Joe's PARADE OF LOSERS!! Hahahaha!!

Unregistered
    ↑↑↑↑↑

Yeah losers. You can get with this ↑↑↑↑↑

Or you can get with that ↓↓↓↓↓
    and stand with CAIR

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Agree ... Kaufman's loonies and CAIR ... two groups of losers. I would not want to stand with either one of those freak shows.

Unregistered
    IMPORTANT: The Parade of Loons and Losers is still set for next Monday at 10 am. All are invited to attend and join the freak show!!

Unregistered
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2602...ot-joe-kaufman

Heard there was a planned protest scheduled at the PSB in regards to the CAIR Deputy. Any truth to this???

If so, tell family, friends, neighbors, people against terrorism etc. to attend.

Time to send a message to the boob of a Sheriff who ignored 3 Majors during the hiring process.

Votes over Public Safety.

Keep up the good work Joe!!!!
    Did the protest go as planned?

Unregistered
    Shut up non BSO employee. An employee would know this isn't the Lamberti administration and we can't get fired for that. What a ****ing dummy
    Sorry to tell you buddy, I have seen it first hand you would be fired by this Vindictive admin. Israel has thrown people out of specialized units even if someone told him you supported Lamberti. He does not care to know the facts.

After you've been punished, if your lucky he will call you in and tell you, you have to be loyal to him.

And then maybe he will stop punishing you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast