Proposed Anti Muslim/Terror Hiring Protest At The PSB
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Proposed Anti Muslim/Terror Hiring Protest At The PSB

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2602...ot-joe-kaufman

Heard there was a planned protest scheduled at the PSB in regards to the CAIR Deputy. Any truth to this???

If so, tell family, friends, neighbors, people against terrorism etc. to attend.

Time to send a message to the boob of a Sheriff who ignored 3 Majors during the hiring process.

Votes over Public Safety.

Keep up the good work Joe!!!!

Unregistered
    Will the PBA be there to defend the CAIR Deputy who is a dues paying member? Probably not since some of the people spreading this propaganda are PBA/Lamo idiots.

Unregistered
    The Pba is in a catch 22 on this one. They don't care about someones background, all they care about membership money and paying that banana boat mortgage they have.

Do the right thing PBA and drop this guy, just like the agency should have done. Look at his polygraph results. Anybody else would have been disqualified.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Pba is in a catch 22 on this one. They don't care about someones background, all they care about membership money and paying that banana boat mortgage they have.

Do the right thing PBA and drop this guy, just like the agency should have done. Look at his polygraph results. Anybody else would have been disqualified.
    Too late they can't drop the guy he is smarter then the PBA and will own whats left of it after the 30th. The PBA should stand behind its member and have a pro-Hamze protest that day at the PSB. There have been thousands of negative attacks against this guy on this blog at the same time the PBA is on here every minute of the day yet they never defend their member. It is disgraceful.

Unregistered
    This thread is just another self-promotion publicity post by the wacko Kaufman. If this rally draws even 100 Broward people, I'd be shocked.

Unregistered
    Check out the Facebook feed to the rally organizer, a Kaufman guy named Rosenthal. He attacks Sheriff as "supporting sharia law" (I missed that training bulletin), calls Marco Rubio a "degenerate," says Obama is a "representative of Satan," and that the Pope is a secret Muslim/communist and the "Destroyer of the Faith."

http://www.facebook.com/davidl.rosenthal?fref=ufi

Lunatics of a feather flock together ...

Unregistered
    Post the date and time, I along with many others will attend the anti Muslim rally

Unregistered
    Bob Lahiff please post the time and location that PBA members will be gathering to support our brother Hamze. I am asking you because I know you are his District Rep and signed him up. Many people have been saying that you will turn your back on this member like you have done many times in the past but I have faith that you will lead the movement to support a fellow member.

Unregistered
    Monday October 3, 2015, 10 a.m. @ the PSB.

The PBA is weak, they can show up and try and support this hiring, it won't matter.

Please bring Marano, the guy is a boob just like the Sheriff when he speaks. You ever notice when Marano does speak he has the Miami Dade Rivera always by his side.

The proof and much more I am sure has been discovered by Joe Kaufman.

The PBA is all about money and they have been losing members at an alarming rate.

Unregistered
    Cant wait to see the PBA show up, I hope CAIR sends some representatives also.

Good chance for the FBI to take some good photos……….

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast