Proposed Anti Muslim/Terror Hiring Protest At The PSB - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to tell you buddy, I have seen it first hand you would be fired by this Vindictive admin. Israel has thrown people out of specialized units even if someone told him you supported Lamberti. He does not care to know the facts.

After you've been punished, if your lucky he will call you in and tell you, you have to be loyal to him.

And then maybe he will stop punishing you.
    Plus RD will be driving around taking photos like he said he did 11/12 and then brag to us about it.

Unregistered
    Sorry to tell you buddy, I have seen it first hand you would be fired by this Vindictive admin. Israel has thrown people out of specialized units even if someone told him you supported Lamberti. He does not care to know the facts.

After you've been punished, if your lucky he will call you in and tell you, you have to be loyal to him.

And then maybe he will stop punishing you.
    Fear and Intimidation days are over....sound familiar?

Unregistered
    Heard it was a great showing??

Unregistered

Screw Russ Diperna

Who cares what that bumpy headed fool does.
    Take a look at 350 pound Nanette aka Water Buffalo, King Kong and Godzilla.
    Look at RD's teeth, WTF

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2361439]Cant wait to see the PBA show up, I hope CAIR sends some representatives also.

Good chance for the FBI to take some good photos……….[/QUO

This protest really needs to happen. Broward County citizens have a right to know who Scott Israel really is comes voting time.

Unregistered
    Trust me the Public will know, that Sheriff Marble mouth is in bed with everybody for a buck.

Unregistered
    Cant wait to see the PBA show up, I hope CAIR sends some representatives also.

Good chance for the FBI to take some good photos……….
    Feds will be looking for those who are protesting the REAL TERRORIST not other way around, don't kid yourself. DOJ and State Department both allowing MILLIONS of jihads finest legally in every year and you think fed are looking after us? really?

Unregistered
    Unfortunately I have to agree with you on the above post. It's to bad the Fed's do seem to look the other way when it comes to potential threats.

Unregistered
    I heard the protest was planned for another date and time.

Unregistered
    I gots my signs ready, give me a date and time.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast