Productivity
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Productivity

wonkers43

Productivity

El Jefe has begun hitting up his *****es for more production out of the officers. El Jefe only lied to the media and public and attempted to throw officers and sergeants under a bus for his incompetence. Now he thinks he is going to have a patrol division willing to follow him and support him? Sammy has been hitting that synthetic stuff to long.

aint1stulast

cowards

Funny you mention that because his *****es are already in rollcall asking for production and no congregating. I wonder if hanging out in dispatch all day screwing around is considered productive.

Unregistered

Blasphemy

All ye speak of is lies, so sayeth EL Jefe. All hope abandoned for those who enter here.

Unregistered
    Worst department in south FLA!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by wonkers43 View Post
    El Jefe has begun hitting up his *****es for more production out of the officers. El Jefe only lied to the media and public and attempted to throw officers and sergeants under a bus for his incompetence. Now he thinks he is going to have a patrol division willing to follow him and support him? Sammy has been hitting that synthetic stuff to long.

We the unwilling . . . . .. . . . .. . .

Led by the unknowing, the incompetent, the lazy and the stupid

Have done so much. . . . . . .. . .

For so long . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

With so little . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That we are now expected. . . .

To do everything. . . . . . . . . .

With NOTHING . . . . . . . . . . . .

In order to make the unknowing, the incompetent, the lazy and the stupid look good ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Unregistered
    el jefe must be hanging out with loitti in Colorado...
    let us get the record starlight
    ur nothing more than a used bolony sandwich

cocopuffs

He he

Remember what EL Jefe says, happiness is a state of mind.

So come to Pinecrest.
    Work for a brass full of liars
    A brass staff that is corrupt
    A chief that's incompetent and vindictive
    A chief that is extremely despised by the majority of the department, command staff alike
    A chief now hated by the residents
    a chief incapable of speaking without a script
    A major playing both sides and bringing himself down with records
    Get paid less then everyone around you while providing more service
    Question your every action
    Be Exposed To Favoritism
    Have sergeants live in fear
    Have DB supervisor take it so far up the rear he now thinks he's the next kaitlin Jenner
    See the corruption daily

But remember, happiness is a state of mind. You come here happy then you'll be happy. Just turn your eye away from everything you swore to protect and fight for.

Unregistered
    please be productive to me look good.
    even though I straight up ****ed u by asking for 500,000 from the general fund instead of handing that two the officers....yea.....sit bak n wait

Unregistered

weak

The Jefe is nothing more than a puppet for the manager. She keeps him in check in order to keep police costs at minimal. She's now realizing she made a mistake with hiring him. He had helped encourage us to fight for change and to fight for him to get out of here. So me personally I thank El Jefe for giving me motivation to fight against his ignorance and corruption.

Unregistered

leave

If your unable to live like and be treated similar to a slave then leave. You aren't the Pinecrest type.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast