Bailin/diperna - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bailin/diperna

Unregisteredtrw

But where are they now

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those 2 broke Assholes have no relevance to this current election. Please these guys couldn't split a coffee and donut bill at Dunkin Donuts without asking for help. 2 bankrupt losers who are more than likely in foreclosure proceddings. Good choice, Scott keeping that idiot Diperna around. Fake 9/11 cop and steroid junkie. Good luck Fondo. If you play it smart you should destroy SI
    They took out Lamberti, they took out the PBA, and where are they now? Bailing retired with two pensions, Diperna one pension and the XO to the sheriff who's about to get re-elected in a landslide. Hey, maybe if you invited them to Dunkin Donuts, they would buy you a cup of coffee. Hahahahaha😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtrw View Post
    They took out Lamberti, they took out the PBA, and where are they now? Bailing retired with two pensions, Diperna one pension and the XO to the sheriff who's about to get re-elected in a landslide. Hey, maybe if you invited them to Dunkin Donuts, they would buy you a cup of coffee. Hahahahaha😂
    Russ, you and John can stop all the BS. Lamberti slapped you and John around at will. You guys had nothing to do with Lamberti being removed from office . He fired you and terrorize John until the very last minute of his administration. When David Benjamin left a threatening message on your phone and the PBA turned its back on you who did you guys turn to for help? That's right Tony Marciano and Tony Olive at the FOPE. The only BSO employees who fought Lamberti tooth and nail was Detention. You and John didn't even have the courage to show up at any of the pickets held against Lamberti even though you said you'd be there. I don't recall seeing either one of you at the NAACP when hundreds of Detention Deputies spoke against Lamberti just before they picketed him for a second time over the control room dmotions. When Lamberti screwed all those black Detention deputies over he sealed his fate with the black vote. I guess you forgot all those newspaper articles and the TV media coverage about how he mistreated all those minorities in Detention .This is the reason Israel is pandering to the Black Lives Matter movement and going to the black churches campaigning. Israel knows that demographic put him over the top in the second election. Be careful Scott, there are many Detentions Deputies and civilian employees sitting in those churches who no longer support you because you failed to keep your promises. Who do you think the people in the churches will believe you or the employees whose families have gone to those churches for many years. We are now heading into 8 months with no contract. Russ everyone knows you are an OX to the sheriff with no authority. You are just a puppet getting a paycheck. You sit there keeping your mouth closed knowing that the vast majority has turned against Israel. Hey John, you remember this phrase "Same car different paint job". You should tell your friend Russ as he is now no better then the people who serves Lamberti. I guess keeping that paycheck is more important than your integrity.

Unregisteredewi

What Office

Russ, you and John can stop all the BS. Lamberti slapped you and John around at will. You guys had nothing to do with Lamberti being removed from office . He fired you and terrorize John until the very last minute of his administration. When David Benjamin left a threatening message on your phone and the PBA turned its back on you who did you guys turn to for help? That's right Tony Marciano and Tony Olive at the FOPE. The only BSO employees who fought Lamberti tooth and nail was Detention. You and John didn't even have the courage to show up at any of the pickets held against Lamberti even though you said you'd be there. I don't recall seeing either one of you at the NAACP when hundreds of Detention Deputies spoke against Lamberti just before they picketed him for a second time over the control room dmotions. When Lamberti screwed all those black Detention deputies over he sealed his fate with the black vote. I guess you forgot all those newspaper articles and the TV media coverage about how he mistreated all those minorities in Detention .This is the reason Israel is pandering to the Black Lives Matter movement and going to the black churches campaigning. Israel knows that demographic put him over the top in the second election. Be careful Scott, there are many Detentions Deputies and civilian employees sitting in those churches who no longer support you because you failed to keep your promises. Who do you think the people in the churches will believe you or the employees whose families have gone to those churches for many years. We are now heading into 8 months with no contract. Russ everyone knows you are an OX to the sheriff with no authority. You are just a puppet getting a paycheck. You sit there keeping your mouth closed knowing that the vast majority has turned against Israel. Hey John, you remember this phrase "Same car different paint job". You should tell your friend Russ as he is now no better then the people who serves Lamberti. I guess keeping that paycheck is more important than your integrity.
    Whats sheriff's Office do you work for, cause it ain't the way I saw it. It probably took you an hour to type that, and lost the interest of anyone reading it after the first line. Bailin and Diperna changed this place over night. Detention was and is still to stupid to organize a boy scout March, let alone a union protest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredewi View Post
    Whats sheriff's Office do you work for, cause it ain't the way I saw it. It probably took you an hour to type that, and lost the interest of anyone reading it after the first line. Bailin and Diperna changed this place over night. Detention was and is still to stupid to organize a boy scout March, let alone a union protest.
    "Bailin and Diperna change this place overnight" Now that's funny! They couldn't get 10 DLE Deputies to show up in a public place against Lamberti if their livelihood depended on it and it did. I don't remember Lamberti holding any press conferences crying about the hundreds of DLE Deputies protesting in front of the PSB. Russ you are exactly like the people who supported the last Administration. You rewrite history with lies and pretend to care about others to Rally their support when in fact all you care about is yourself. Now you're in the inside with a different corrupt Administration, but as long as you're on top it's okay, even if you are just a puppet for Israel . Same car different paint job Wright John?

Unregistered
    Wright John?

WRIGHT!

Unregisteredtwe

What is it

"Bailin and Diperna change this place overnight" Now that's funny! They couldn't get 10 DLE Deputies to show up in a public place against Lamberti if their livelihood depended on it and it did. I don't remember Lamberti holding any press conferences crying about the hundreds of DLE Deputies protesting in front of the PSB. Russ you are exactly like the people who supported the last Administration. You rewrite history with lies and pretend to care about others to Rally their support when in fact all you care about is yourself. Now you're in the inside with a different corrupt Administration, but as long as you're on top it's okay, even if you are just a puppet for Israel . Same car different paint job Wright John?
    What is it with you union guys here in Florida. You guys are legends in your own mind. You have been fighting for the same thing for 50 years and have accomplished nothing. In detention it's easy to challenge management. What's going to happen to you, get transfered from the 3rd floor to the 2nd floor. Please spare me any of your Union tough guy talk. you are weak and ineffective. And this has nothing to do with Bsilin or Diperna. Like everyone else in this agency, you're all looking for weekends off, and couldn't care less about the rank and file. Marciano has always taken care of himself. Ask him about those nice little trips to Arizona that lamberti sent him on.

Unregisteredpir

Ouch

Looks like someone lost their specialized gig, with weekends off and know they ain't getting it back anytime soon. Well, maybe in 2020. 😢😢

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtwe View Post
    What is it with you union guys here in Florida. You guys are legends in your own mind. You have been fighting for the same thing for 50 years and have accomplished nothing. In detention it's easy to challenge management. What's going to happen to you, get transfered from the 3rd floor to the 2nd floor. Please spare me any of your Union tough guy talk. you are weak and ineffective. And this has nothing to do with Bsilin or Diperna. Like everyone else in this agency, you're all looking for weekends off, and couldn't care less about the rank and file. Marciano has always taken care of himself. Ask him about those nice little trips to Arizona that lamberti sent him on.
    This thread is titled Bailin/ diperna and was started by John and Russ bragging about how they changed BSO and beat the PBA and Lamberti single-handedly. So dumbass this thread has everything to do with John and Russ. If anyone is a legend in their own mind it's them. Detension didn't just challenge management. It took on the sheriff of Broward County, something you DLE guys would never dream of doing. We protested Lamberti in front of the PSB a total of 3x with hundreds of deputies and civilian each time .We relentlessly attacked Lamberti in the newspaper and TV media. We held and attended numerous public fundraisers for Israel knowing Lamberti had people there keeping tabs on us. Not bad for a right-to-work state union. Some of you DLE guys look down and talk s*** about Detention but you would never have the guts to do what we did. It's easy to be a tough guy when you have all the power and hold all the cards. A true tough guy stands up when the deck is stacked against them. This is something you'll never understand because without your badge, gun, taser and pepper spray you are nothing more than a coward. Oh I'm afraid, I may get transfer. Give me a break! Marciano never took anything from Lamberti. What he did was embarrassed Lamberti on his own BSO email while addressing the members in one of his weekly addresses dealing with the budget. They went back and forth until Lamberti said I'm done with this.

Unregistered

This thread is titled Bailin/ diperna and was started by John and Russ bragging about how they changed BSO and beat the PBA and Lamberti single-handedly. So dumbass this thread has everything to do with John and Russ. If anyone is a legend in their own mind it's them. Detension didn't just challenge management. It took on the sheriff of Broward County, something you DLE guys would never dream of doing. We protested Lamberti in front of the PSB a total of 3x with hundreds of deputies and civilian each time .We relentlessly attacked Lamberti in the newspaper and TV media. We held and attended numerous public fundraisers for Israel knowing Lamberti had people there keeping tabs on us. Not bad for a right-to-work state union. Some of you DLE guys look down and talk s*** about Detention but you would never have the guts to do what we did. It's easy to be a tough guy when you have all the power and hold all the cards. A true tough guy stands up when the deck is stacked against them. This is something you'll never understand because without your badge, gun, taser and pepper spray you are nothing more than a coward. Oh I'm afraid, I may get transfer. Give me a break! Marciano never took anything from Lamberti. What he did was embarrassed Lamberti on his own BSO email while addressing the members in one of his weekly addresses dealing with the budget. They went back and forth until Lamberti said I'm done with this.
    How many guys they hoodwink about how bad the PBA was. 2 losers who can't pay they're way out of stupidity. Feckin broke losers. Fuk IUPA. Might as well as be SEIU. The union that cleans toilets in Times Square. Total joke

Unregistered
    I like diperna. He played a big role in ridding the bso of the LCF and giving fondo the # 1 spot on the list. Right where he belonged. So diperna can shi* on my boots in an attempt to depict fondo, and I will still like him.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast