Property room scandal
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Angry Property room scandal

Why is there so much scandal in our agency, the property and evidence room scandal, the loosing of of our agency accreditation. There's property including money missing from the property room and when we launch an investigation two individuals suddenly quit without notice. We need to wake up demand answers, but city hall answer will be to hire someone from another state and try and cover up or minimize the situation, why is it our city officials look to other states to solve our local problems, this has to stop. I am ashamed of our leadership thinking this scandal can be covered up, shame on them, out local community should be aware of this as well as the city council this needs to be in the open, we need transparency, we need change.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by giants View Post
    Why is there so much scandal in our agency, the property and evidence room scandal, the loosing of of our agency accreditation. There's property including money missing from the property room and when we launch an investigation two individuals suddenly quit without notice. We need to wake up demand answers, but city hall answer will be to hire someone from another state and try and cover up or minimize the situation, why is it our city officials look to other states to solve our local problems, this has to stop. I am ashamed of our leadership thinking this scandal can be covered up, shame on them, out local community should be aware of this as well as the city council this needs to be in the open, we need transparency, we need change.
    You don't know what you are talking about. You are listening to BS and take it to be true.

Our Agency is if full compliance. Come see for yourself.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a good idea to me to do new inspections so the new Chief will know exactly where the Department stands. So we did not loose accreditation we did not apply for it while maintaining all the 260 standards. Sounds reasonable to me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like a good idea to me to do new inspections so the new Chief will know exactly where the Department stands. So we did not loose accreditation we did not apply for it while maintaining all the 260 standards. Sounds reasonable to me.
    LOL, you keep believing that.

Unregistered
    TGIF, It will be announced Monday that the Brockville Chief is coming to BPD immediately, since Razz stuck around a little bit too long to make some extra retirement $$$$$ and wants to hand this property room issue off!

Eastside1
    If A1 would just resign along with the rest of the AzzKizzers we could finally get away from a new scandal every week! We are a small agency, but we have so much drama when you compare us to MSO or PPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by giants View Post
    Who resigned?????

THEUNHEARDMINORITY
    We need Lorenzo Waiters as our new Chief of Police to properly reflect the diversity of the community, so what if he doesn't have a 4 yr degree, he has more experience than Razz, is a well respected hometown hero, and has always been Fair and Impartial to his employees!!! Poston make the Right Choice, there are Voters watching!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by THEUNHEARDMINORITY View Post
    We need Lorenzo Waiters as our new Chief of Police to properly reflect the diversity of the community, so what if he doesn't have a 4 yr degree, he has more experience than Razz, is a well respected hometown hero, and has always been Fair and Impartial to his employees!!! Poston make the Right Choice, there are Voters watching!!!
    If he was the most qualified then he would not have the NAACP, Charlie Wells and others calling City Hall trying to influence the selection when they should be selecting the best candidate.

That is why they are on this board trying to convince us that he would be the best choice when he is not. I have a idea -- Play by the Rules-- you don't qualify- you need a 4 year degree -- you and your political cronies need to accept it.

(and by the way posting that he has more experience than the current Chief is a joke and everybody know that is not true)

Unregistered
    Rumor is that the Chief said he had a B.S. degree on his application, when he actually has no associate or bachelor degree!
    This if true and many other issues are going to be brought to the public's attention very shortly!

If he didn't have a degree then why isn't fair for Lo Waiters to have a chance, because he wont be a puppet for City Hall?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast