Property room scandal - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We can have change with a more qualified Police Executive than him.
    You are so right brother... The two top qualified police executives from the area who would bring back morale and accreditation were mentioned in the paper... Chief Melanie Bevan from St. Pete and Chief James Carlino from the Airport. Both have big city experience too! We don't need more good old boys, just a real leader.

Unregistered
    I will happy with anyone other than Razz Fowler or Cramer, we need either the 1st female or 1st minority chief now look at TPD AND SPPD they are progressive agencies we have been stuck with Razz way toooo long!!! He hasn't done anything since he invented Community Policing in Bradenton circa 2002.

Unregistered
    I will happy with anyone other than Razz Fowler or Cramer, we need either the 1st female or 1st minority chief now look at TPD AND SPPD they are progressive agencies we have been stuck with Razz way toooo long!!! He hasn't done anything since he invented Community Policing in Bradenton circa 2002.
    Poston already has his chief and Razz helped.

Unregistered
    We are so screwed!!!

Lorenzo
    Im on my way people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
    Im on my way people.
    We can only hope it is quick because this place is in need of someone without drama in his life!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
    Im on my way people.
    I see on facebook you also say you work at BPD right now. You don't have the stated requirements in the job description.

You seem delusional..

Unregistered
    I see on facebook you also say you work at BPD right now. You don't have the stated requirements in the job description.

You seem delusional..

Do you rookies forget how politics work? "Requirements" HA...HA...Ha...................

Unregistered
    Now posts like this just make you look stupid. Without thinking I can name since 2002 a few things:
    The District Patrol set up that the Sheriff admits he copied
    Exams with outside Assessors for fairness
    Master Patrol Office Program
    And big for me was take Home Car Program (only Sgts and above had take home cars until the current Chief did it for us

I am sure there is a lot more but these are a few off the top of my head so to say what you did makes you look like you have revenge on your mind or misinformed or just stupid.

Unregistered
    Could you please transfer our new LT from Pat. Support, we are glad she is on Vacation it was actually nice to come to work today!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123