New car
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New car

Unregisteredrumor1

New car

I don't care what the response is to this post. I've been here 7 years and just received my first new car. These chargers are bad ass. I remember Bailen and Diperna told us at roll call, patrol is the backbone of an agency. I love patrol and have no desire to be in a specialized unit.

Unregistered
    You are so correct!!! The new cars and equipment just makes your work day safer and more fun.
    Thank you Sheriff Israel and his Command Staff for doing a outstanding job for us and the citizens of Broward County😃

Unregistered

not so fast kid

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredrumor1 View Post
    I don't care what the response is to this post. I've been here 7 years and just received my first new car. These chargers are bad ass. I remember Bailen and Diperna told us at roll call, patrol is the backbone of an agency. I love patrol and have no desire to be in a specialized unit.
    You must be tiny...at 6'2 I can't fit in the charger comfortably and it has no trunk space. I gave mine back and told them to let me know when there is an explorer available

Unregistered
    You must be 6'2" and 300 pounds. I'm 6'2" 230 and I fit in mine just fine. I'll agree with the trunk space but if you keep your fat ass out of DD in Cresthaven you'll be fine. Tough guy. You have it back. Yea right. Oddly we haven't heard about a deputy giving back his Charger yet.

Unregistered

Smile too big

The Charger is HUGE. I have to wear wood blocks on my feet to reach the pedals!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Charger is HUGE. I have to wear wood blocks on my feet to reach the pedals!
    That is funny, lobe the comedy but for the other kissasses dont worry. You have been on the road for 7 years for a reason. Good luck

Unregistered

I love this job

I've been here a little less than a year, and I have a new Charger also. Thanks Sheriff Isreal.

New Car

Can I have one with That handsome Sheriff Booking Photo on it?

I only want one of those cars with a picture of Scottys future booking photo on it
    Please Russ can I have one
    Guzzie help here
    Mary Jo pull some strings you are so good at it at 6 figures as a civilian
    Angelo besides your awesome tattoos I know you are getting one.

New Cars, pictures of our unethical sheriff, graduation parties with captain crabs, run away pay to play contracts

The agency is broke. We are borrowing money into our 2016 budget.

You know who is wealthy?
    Rick Case
    Conventry
    West Way Towing
    Exposure fourth coming Scotty

Enjoy your new cars, your wasted $20,000 project regarding your picture of your campaign on tax payers vehicles that you had to remove.

Follow the money remember Scotty

Karma is a coming

Booking # ? To be assigned

MOD Erased my Thread

Want my new car

MOD come on

I wrote:

Scotty can I please have one of your new cars with your photo on it? I think it would make a great future booking photo. My opinion

That project cost over $20,000 you had to strip the photos from a potential ethics violation.

What I stated is fact:
    Our agency is financially broke. We are borrowing money into the 2016 fiscal budget.

We have run away spending with over inflated salary employees from Ft Lauderdale, civilian employees, Scuzzy alone make $200k a year.

The only ones doing away allegedly is our pay to play contractors:

Rick Case
    Conventry Insurance
    West Way Towing
    Motorola

Many contracts will be forensically vetted. Remember Scotty follow the money?

We are and you will have to explain the contracts and donations theses players contributed to your PAC fund.
    Oh I forgot the convicted felons as Ken JENNE, Boston Mobsters and good Craig G have given.

Results fourth coming

Karma Scooty

Unregistered
    We should have sold cars. Do you understand how much your paycheck would be for selling all of those cars. The GM and Finance guys too. Big Christmas for their kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast