"Assoc Press" Emergency Should Be Declared to Keep C.O. and Inmates SAFE" At Fl DC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    the P.O.S politicians will continue to cut corners until something terrible happens. Then they will go in front of the cameras, tell people they are outraged and they will take action. Then they will pin the blame on some first or second line supervisor and a couple of officers, fire them and come up with a plan to fix the problem and then never fund it. By then, it will off the headlines. Remember all of that news on Tampa 10 site? What changed?? Not a damn thing!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "How do you know there is an ACA (American Corrections Assoc.) Audit at Probation?"

Probation is no longer accredited is it? I heard Tallahassee let it lapse because they didn't want to pay for it.
    "that was the ole days......." Probation

Which is my point......Any Accreditation or Audit of Fl. DC is phony. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Unregistered
    "that was the ole days......." Probation

Which is my point......Any Accreditation or Audit of Fl. DC is phony. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Accre... What?

Unregistered
    Boring !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Be careful because telling of a safety concern leads to being transferred. The hell with the no retaliation BS they said.

Unregistered
    Be careful because telling of a safety concern leads to being transferred. The hell with the no retaliation BS they said.
    You are smart! Don't believe anything these ass clowns say. They are only out for themselves and will sell you out in a second. Best thing to do is: do your time, keep your mouth shut and retire.

Unregistered

Nic audit

This audit was quite different. It was done by NIC who is an org of DOJ. They can't be handpicked for the desired results. Notice how bad the report was and how the governor and Jones is ignoring it. Also reported the ghosting issue and wondering why the wardens doing this haven't experienced the zero tolerance policy?? All will directly have blood on their hands if they don't address the problems that this audit reported. I think it would probably be good at this point if DOJ came in to DOC under a judges order. The legislature doesn't want to spend the money well if DOJ was all up into DOC, you would see massive increases in the budget

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12