Sleeve Boy
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeve Boy

Unregistered

Sleeve Boy

I`ve been to 5 departments in 5 years.
    I have amazing tattoos.
    When I speak, I don't stop speaking.
    I bought my own dog from Hialeah and I want to donate it to Doral.
    I am God's gift to police work.
    I have banged the Training Sgt and now Lieutenant of who know's what.
    I hate wearing these damn black sleeves, because it covers up these amazing tattoos.
    I am the main poster on Leoaffairs because I feel that since I am God's gift to police work, I should be in any unit I want.
    Who am I?

Unregistered
    I know i know i know ! Its Detective low T!

Unregistered
    Your so called Sleeve boy has an extra slot in the arm waiting for you that will say... " Eres tremenda Puta" you should be proud he's saving that space for you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I`ve been to 5 departments in 5 years.
    I have amazing tattoos.
    When I speak, I don't stop speaking.
    I bought my own dog from Hialeah and I want to donate it to Doral.
    I am God's gift to police work.
    I have banged the Training Sgt and now Lieutenant of who know's what.
    I hate wearing these damn black sleeves, because it covers up these amazing tattoos.
    I am the main poster on Leoaffairs because I feel that since I am God's gift to police work, I should be in any unit I want.
    Who am I?
    That would be.........LATROP...! However, I wonder what the motor sgt is going to do when he reads this. Not a damn thing because he lacks what real men have between their legs. I hear that he likes to share his girl with other cops.

By the way, great comeback to Dolls and Demby. 😎😎😎

Unregistered
    Ayy que lindo!! Low T will be jealous that sleeve boy puts another lover on his arm.

Unregistered
    I bought my own chevrons at Lou's so they could just promote me and save Doral money.
    -Sleeveboy-

Unregistered

Tarzan

I bought my own chevrons at Lou's so they could just promote me and save Doral money.
    -Sleeveboy-
    After many month in the jungle with Jane, I forgot to check my favorite website. I can see the same *****es are bashing good people. I'm swinging down from my tree and **** slap Low T and sleeve boy. Jane is swinging right behind me to rub you with her dirty chocha.

Unregistered
    After many month in the jungle with Jane, I forgot to check my favorite website. I can see the same *****es are bashing good people. I'm swinging down from my tree and **** slap Low T and sleeve boy. Jane is swinging right behind me to rub you with her dirty chocha.
    That's right Tarzan we have been very busy! Baby please don't talk about my chocha, it has been very busy with you. Poor Low T and sleeve boy don't know how to enjoy themselves because they are to busy bashing the good officers because they don't have a life. Low T can't get it up so he is to busy talking caca from his mouth and I think sleeve boy has the same issue with low T, maybe they both wipe themselves with there caca and enjoy it the best they can.

Unregistered
    That would be.........LATROP...! However, I wonder what the motor sgt is going to do when he reads this. Not a damn thing because he lacks what real men have between their legs. I hear that he likes to share his girl with other cops.

By the way, great comeback to Dolls and Demby. 😎😎😎
    I heard the pretty motor Sgt is really a germ freak, but loves swapping his girl with everyone.

Unregistered
    That poor motor Sgt haha he shares his girl w half the department and a few others, being a germs phoebe he's on his way to a nervous breakdown

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast