Good catch guys ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ochie67 View Post
    I don't prsnly know guy. But i do know he is in The inner circle of the hialeah garden's police dept. And mayors office. I can see it now. Flies are going to dropping left and right.
    Don't listen to this Ochie guy, he was a dispatcher with Hialeah Gardens PD that got fired for being an incompetent Baker Act. He actually had to be Baker Acted a few months after being fired, his real name is Adolfo Ochoa look it up. This guy always gets on Leo Affairs talking crap, he is the new Doc Justice.

Unregistered

Plea Not Guilty

KEY WEST, Fla. -
    Miami-Dade County Commissioner Jose "Pepe" Diaz has pleaded not guilty to a DUI charge stemming from an arrest in Key West.

Diaz failed a field sobriety test when he was pulled over for speeding while riding his motorcycle in September. Police said his speech sounded slurred and his breath smelled of alcohol. Diaz was recorded on a police body camera saying "there goes my political career" as he completed the test.

Diaz is serving his fourth term as District 12 commissioner.

According to a statement released Monday morning, he will go through the legal process "just like anyone else facing similar charges."

Watch Local 10 News and refresh Local10.com for updates on this story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12