Good catch guys !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Good catch guys !

Now don't drop the ball...

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

good catch guys

I don't prsnly know guy. But i do know he is in The inner circle of the hialeah garden's police dept. And mayors office. I can see it now. Flies are going to dropping left and right.

Unregistered

Miamivetcop

Wow, is this misguided. This may be a good arrest, but the man is one of the best you'll meet. Pro police, military. Politician, yes. But, comparatively one of the best. I hope and expect he was courteous during the incident.

Unregistered

He aint no hero

This scumbag commissioner surrounds himself with current and retired LEO's that watch his back in exchange for political favors and cushy positions and assignments. This isn't his only drunken stupor event but he got separated from his crew that provide a safety net for him each and every time. This just goes to show everyone he is a nobody outside of Miami-Dade County. How embarrassing for him to announce his title to the officers. That stuff doesn't work in Monroe County especially asking for the Sheriff to be called while being stopped by a municipality with its own PD.

The KW Officers were extremely professional and patient with this name throwing reject Mr. US Marine , Mr. Commissioner, Mr. DUI.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This scumbag commissioner surrounds himself with current and retired LEO's that watch his back in exchange for political favors and cushy positions and assignments. This isn't his only drunken stupor event but he got separated from his crew that provide a safety net for him each and every time. This just goes to show everyone he is a nobody outside of Miami-Dade County. How embarrassing for him to announce his title to the officers. That stuff doesn't work in Monroe County especially asking for the Sheriff to be called while being stopped by a municipality with its own PD.

The KW Officers were extremely professional and patient with this name throwing reject Mr. US Marine , Mr. Commissioner, Mr. DUI.
    He may have screwed up I'll give you that much but, this man is the most pro police politician you will ever meet. He will do whatever it takes to help out the police. Not only MDPD, any agency you're from. He backs the PBA 1,000% and vice versa. He will get through this with the help and support of all local law enforcement officers and the PBA. Pepe "D". You have my full support.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Sell Out

Believe me he has looked the other way many times when it wasn't in his best interest to help out loyal and good officers within his district fully knowing that the officers were being set up and did nothing about it. Karma Baby is a B.

Unregistered

Agree, good catch!

Pepe is a slimeball. Always was, always will be.
    He is smart though, in that he pretends to care about LEOs but in reality, he just wants to have law enforcement on his "side".

That facilitates his corrupt activities.

BTW, so he does back LEOs by voting favorably on our side every once in a while, but what good has he done to the community as a whole?

Remember also that he was tight with former mayor Marono and the rest of the corrupt losers in Sweetwater.

He deserves what's coming and he merits either a recall or booted out of office next election

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pepe is a slimeball. Always was, always will be.
    He is smart though, in that he pretends to care about LEOs but in reality, he just wants to have law enforcement on his "side".

That facilitates his corrupt activities.

BTW, so he does back LEOs by voting favorably on our side every once in a while, but what good has he done to the community as a whole?

Remember also that he was tight with former mayor Marono and the rest of the corrupt losers in Sweetwater.

He deserves what's coming and he merits either a recall or booted out of office next election
    Doesnt matter who you're friends with. I'm sure some of us have some ****ed up family members or friends, that doesnt mean we need to be judged by their stupid actions. Everyone is responsible for themselves.

Unregistered

Smile On Another Note

Pepe was wearing a Cartel Bagger shirt given to him by the owner and close friend Rafael .U who is a convicted felon. Another choice decision. I hope the Governors Office removes him for his name throwing tactics during the stop and his association with felons.

Unregistered

He is a dirtbag, Good job Key West

This guy is a corrupt politician which associates himself with convicted cocaine traffickers, gets money under the table from companies which do business with the county, and is always driving drunk but gets away with it in Miami Dade county. Don't forget he started his political career in Sweetwater which is the most corrupt city in south Florida. He only supports Law Enforcement in the hope that we look the other way on his illegal activities. Job well done by KWPD on arresting him, and hopefully he is not given any political favors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast