Eller Has My Vote! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Funny neither (SE or MZ) know how to use Spillman. This Sheriff has more likes on Facebook then they do $ for their campaigns. JOIN THE FORCE LUKE.

Unregistered
    Bush has spent over 38 million and where has all that money got him. The citizens are sick and tired of all the crime and waiting 3+ hours for a deputy. I can't wait till SE or MZ SLONG this guy so we can finally say goodbye to the cancer and inexperience that run this agency and start to rebuild.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bush has spent over 38 million and where has all that money got him. The citizens are sick and tired of all the crime and waiting 3+ hours for a deputy. I can't wait till SE or MZ SLONG this guy so we can finally say goodbye to the cancer and inexperience that run this agency and start to rebuild.

Your an idiot, the phantom candidates couldn't win a race for dog catcher.

Unregistered
    Nobody knows that anyone is even running against Scott. DONE DEAL

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:
    Yesterday 06:43 PM

Keep telling yourself that. Bushong got 30% last time. Now that you've donated the maximum to Mikey perhaps you could waste a little more of mommy and daddies money making a healthy donation to Bush.

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:
    Yesterday 06:43 PM

Keep telling yourself that. Bushong got 30% last time. Now that you've donated the maximum to Mikey perhaps you could waste a little more of mommy and daddies money making a healthy donation to Bush.
    Really 30% that gets makes you number one loser. Pretty dismal if you look at it.

Unregistered
    Anything over 60 percent of the vote is an ass whoopin! Any race.

Unregistered

Plop plop

And remember they will be splitting that 30% between the three of them while MS sits back and Collects his 60% without try'n

Unregistered
    I plan to throw a protest vote at Stephanie. I like that lady. I'm not going to go as far to say that she would be the ideal or best sheriff but she would be better than the dingle berry we have now. But, in the end we will still be stuck with Sheriff Dingle Berry. Unless he really steps on it he is not going anywhere. The public seems to like him for some reason. Even though I would like to see someone else take over I know in reality MS will be here until he wants to leave. I will not be surprised if he runs again in 2020.

Unregistered
    I plan to throw a protest vote at Stephanie. I like that lady. I'm not going to go as far to say that she would be the ideal or best sheriff but she would be better than the dingle berry we have now. But, in the end we will still be stuck with Sheriff Dingle Berry. Unless he really steps on it he is not going anywhere. The public seems to like him for some reason. Even though I would like to see someone else take over I know in reality MS will be here until he wants to leave. I will not be surprised if he runs again in 2020.
    Mikey didn't even bother to show up for the Republican's womans debate today. Just Eller and Dildo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12