Promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys what about Ms. Piggie getting promoted to LT. Now, that's a waste of a LT.
    She worked hard for her promotion. What did u have to do to get yours?

Unregistered
    Ms piggy was very proactive on the road, write tickets, arrested people and even knows how to transport someone to TGK. You, dear, have never even written so much a ticket, or know what police work is. Know a lot about ****, police work, not so much. Leave her alone and go back to manipulating, lying and deceiving, because honestly, it has worked for you, and I mean that sincerely.

Unregistered
    Ms piggy was very proactive on the road, write tickets, arrested people and even knows how to transport someone to TGK. You, dear, have never even written so much a ticket, or know what police work is. Know a lot about ****, police work, not so much. Leave her alone and go back to manipulating, lying and deceiving, because honestly, it has worked for you, and I mean that sincerely.
    Proactive? All she knew was to write tickets. Please don't say that whale knows how to do police work just by writing tickets.

To do previous post, Ms piggy got promoted by the communist of Gomez. She begged him for the stripes. All she knows to do is to copy and paste emails. Lol Gorda....!

Unregistered
    Proactive? All she knew was to write tickets. Please don't say that whale knows how to do police work just by writing tickets.

To do previous post, Ms piggy got promoted by the communist of Gomez. She begged him for the stripes. All she knows to do is to copy and paste emails. Lol Gorda....!
    La Gorda will become more of a Gorda sitting on her ass all day.

Unregistered
    Please I wish you would say it to my face at least then I might just respect you until then shut the f@&k up and eat my non fuc@ed by portal ***** and respect my bars ***** and *****es

Unregistered
    Please I wish you would say it to my face at least then I might just respect you until then shut the f@&k up and eat my non fuc@ed by portal ***** and respect my bars ***** and *****es
    Tira la Gorda....! Ponte crema dentro Los murlos elefante...! Sleeve boy would never touch that. Low T..? Maybe. My boyfriend shares me. Hahahahaha

Unregistered

girls

Blue nail polish and hot pink undergarments does not look good on all of you so stop sending pictures of yourself you never know who's watchin

Unregistered

Lmao

Coño Macho (unregistered) give us the scoop. WHO ELSE IS SENDING PICS?

Unregistered
    Oh shit,?*&!

Who now.

Unregistered
    Papo all I can say is day shift.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast