Promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ref: promotions...

“I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.”

José Marti.
    Dolls all the way.

Unregistered
    In this case is low T the loudest? Or his agony is?

Unregistered
    How the **** do some of these people keep getting promoted? I know someone is funa need a jaw transplant soon

Unregistered
    Doll should've been promoted. The end

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2334912]Ref: promotions...

“I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.”

José Marti.[/QUOTE

EF stop defending your boys. No ones likes them. chief did the right thing, all those promoted deserved it and have worked hard one way or another

Unregistered
    Doll should've been promoted. The end
    100% right. LT Dolls should off gotten the Captain's for the 52 and giving more work to us squad. He makes all of this stops and pounds the work on us. Good thing that a Captain is coming to midnights and maybe this clown stops this nonsense. Do your own work Dolls. We only like to work when your not here. Get it...! That's why we don't do shit and take time off when you are here.

Unregistered
    At least doll works hard and hasn't gotten ahead by giving hmmm ahead

Unregistered
    Doll should our new captain n major and even chief when current leaves! I love impounding joints

Unregistered
    Doll should our new captain n major and even chief when current leaves! I love impounding joints
    I know LATROP. Bring your wannabe police dog along with your sleeves to impound the property. By the way LATROP, stop talking shit about everyone in the department. Your the biggest slug in this department. Go back to FIU and write more parking tickets. Maybe your sleeves and wannabe dog can get you more parking stats. Your trashing Dolls but at least he gets more stats than you do. You suck.....!

Your friend, 🈲🈲🈲🉐🉐🉐

Unregistered
    Congrats to everyone that was promoted and those that were given new assignments. Not!
    1) PR- Captain...? The chief had to make SR happy.
    2) NF- Captain....? Sucked a lot of ass and snitched on her old Cpt who can't keep his pecker in his pants. Warning...! She still friends with Mr Ricardo Gomez and Mr. Trigo and I'm sure she tells them everything that goes on in our department. Will sell her soul for a bar or two. Hates PR but yet, hugs him and acts like nothing= hypocrite.

3) RT- Captain.....? Really Chief?
    4) YM- GIU Commander? Why not Dolls?
    5) CA- Captain.....? OMG.....!
    6) YG- LT.....? Omg, she doesn't even know how to do police work.

Lt OS and Dolls are way more qualified than all of those people mentioned. Dolls should off gone to GIU and OS to Captain.

Very poor decisions on your part Mr. Chief. I guess those who sold their souls to you got promoted to something.

Guys what about Ms. Piggie getting promoted to LT. Now, that's a waste of a LT.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast