Promotions - Page 12
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are a bunch of bigs. Grow up and get a life. Stop talking shit about your co-workers.
    Oh you're so grown up and BUSY lol dude face it, ur reading Leo affairs first thing in the morning and defending that hot pink mess, pls I think is you who needs a life and stabilizing meds for delusions...

Unregistered
    You guys are a bunch of bigs. Grow up and get a life. Stop talking shit about your co-workers.
    Bunch of what? Pls mother Theresa (with capital low T) go get a life and stop asking for pictures

Unregistered
    Hahaha hello retard you are here too

Unregistered
    Hey dumbass which would be one of you too that were put on blast. If you guys never would of talked shit about your Co workers first, maybe people would of left you alone. Since you two talked a lot of shit about everyone else and who everyone else was ****ing let's make a big deal about you guys.

Papo I thought you had better taste than that I was shocked I thought you had it in for someone else, who's ****n hot, but you learn new things everyday about people.

Unregistered
    Oye cherna this guy apparently Is getting nerves

Unregistered
    Dude r u retardded

Unregistered
    Today's promotional ceremony was a joke. Why do we need 30 Captains? New Chief will not like that. Captains and Liutenants will be gone like in the past. We are a joke PD. We should be called The Land of Fake. Lol

Unregistered
    Today's promotional ceremony was a joke. Why do we need 30 Captains? New Chief will not like that. Captains and Liutenants will be gone like in the past. We are a joke PD. We should be called The Land of Fake. Lol
    The land of confusion...

Unregistered
    De pinga, la puta odia la gorda, la gorda I dia a todas las putas, la puta se jama a todo el mundo, sleeve boy got a new tattoo to celebrate his chicks promotion 🐑🐑🐑 se rajo una yuca solo en la casa llorando y Delgado bought new high heels to celebrate his detective promotion .

Unregistered
    Listen up fellas, as I sit here and try to put two and two together. I've come to the conclusion that Andy only has 4 boys, Pablo, Jorge, Eddie and Omar. Now which out of these 4 will even ask la negra sucia for a picture. It has to be one of them.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast