Promotions
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered

Promotions

Congrats to everyone that was promoted and those that were given new assignments. Not!
    1) PR- Captain...? The chief had to make SR happy.
    2) NF- Captain....? Sucked a lot of ass and snitched on her old Cpt who can't keep his pecker in his pants. Warning...! She still friends with Mr Ricardo Gomez and Mr. Trigo and I'm sure she tells them everything that goes on in our department. Will sell her soul for a bar or two. Hates PR but yet, hugs him and acts like nothing= hypocrite.

3) RT- Captain.....? Really Chief?
    4) YM- GIU Commander? Why not Dolls?
    5) CA- Captain.....? OMG.....!
    6) YG- LT.....? Omg, she doesn't even know how to do police work.

Lt OS and Dolls are way more qualified than all of those people mentioned. Dolls should off gone to GIU and OS to Captain.

Very poor decisions on your part Mr. Chief. I guess those who sold their souls to you got promoted to something.

Unregistered
    Omg here we go.....

Unregistered
    Some of those decisions are just too comical someone there has never even written a ticket

Unregistered
    Nothing we can do..move on

Unregistered
    I have a feeling low T is mad because he was not promoted. Wahh wahhh wahhhhhh!!!!!

Unregistered
    Low T is mad bc he's got a limpy and smells like a homeless taint...

Unregistered
    Andy u mad bro?

Unregistered
    Gas forms when bacteria in your colon ferment carbohydrates that aren't digested in your small intestine. Unfortunately, healthy, high-fiber foods are often the worst offenders. Fiber has many health benefits, including keeping your digestive tract in good working order and regulating blood sugar and cholesterol levels. But fiber can also lead to the formation of gas.

High-fiber foods that commonly cause gas and gas pains include:

Fruits
    Vegetables
    Whole grains
    Beans and peas (legumes)
    Fiber supplements containing psyllium, such as Metamucil, may cause such problems, especially if added to your diet too quickly. Carbonated beverages, such as soda and beer, also cause gas.

Unregistered
    That explains my low T gracias Chamo

Unregistered
    Ref: promotions...

“I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.”

José Marti.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast