How long does it really take?!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

How long does it really take?!

Does anyone know how long they plan on keeping ole wiggins down in radio?

Unregistered
    As long as they want it to take. That makes sure that they inflict as much strees on the officer and family as possible reguardless of the outcome. Mine took 4 months

Unregistered
    I meant stress. My bad

Unregistered
    Wouldn't everyone they need to talk to in reference to his infraction either work at the sheriff's Office or live in Escambia County? He has been down there since May. If it takes IA that long to resolve this issue or come up with bogus charges then maybe they should be replaced.

Unregistered
    Hope everyone has learned a lesson today! While serving yours friends with a DVI, take their firearms... Or else

Unregistered
    You can't be serious. That's what he did and the IA has taken this long????????????

Unregistered
    So what is the outcome?

Unregistered
    That is ridiculous to still be going on. Maybe the new 1st Lt up there will speed things along. Doubt it but one thing for sure he will do whatever they tell him so those that are in EH sights will be gone.

Unregistered
    If this is true, I don't know how he still has a job. I also heard that those same weapons were used in an assault on the original victim from the DVI

Unregistered
    Doesn't policy say that IA has to complete an investigation within 6 months? So, 5 months and 28 days?Then another month for the DRB. No sense in getting it done to get the Officer back on the streets where he can do work and back up his co-workers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast