Sheriff's TV Show

Unregistered

Sheriff's TV Show

Does anyone take the time to watch the weekly show hosted by the High Sheriff himself? I happened upon the show tonight and I could have sworn Morgan said the chief deputy was going to be on the show to discuss the triple homicide and a post that his chief deputy made on his facebook page about the crime. This peaked my interest so I decided to watch to see what was said. The Sheriff did his usual blame it on someone else speech. It is in the hands of FDLE and the state attorneys office and we have to wait on them to complete the investigation until an arrest can be made, blah, blah, blah. He didn't mention witches or witchcraft or spells or voodoo which was a good thing for him because that publicity stunt blew up in his face as quick as it came out of his mouth.
    When the chief finally appeared he talked about recruitment and hiring. He talked about how this generation doesn't plan on staying with one job for any length of time and the process an applicant has to go through and the biggest problem is applicants lying during the polygraph process. Never said what deputies are paid might be an issue. He talked in circles and they both love to hear themselves talk. They never discussed the triple homicides. 30 minutes of my life wasted.

Unregistered
    It is like a laxative when I watch it. Every time I watch it I have a rather large bowel movement. I have TIVO it so whenever I need to take a big dump I play it!