City Attorney - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City Attorney

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you really need to ask this? Do you think the city can handle another scandal? Probably trying to figure out how to make it look innocent.
    What is unclear is how the charges were linked to Moriarty. The incident report states that no witness was able to ID the make or model or the license. The description of the "perp" was nondescript. How and why does the NPPD point the finger then "make it look innocent"? Does not make sense.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Something certainly reeks..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is unclear is how the charges were linked to Moriarty. The incident report states that no witness was able to ID the make or model or the license. The description of the "perp" was nondescript. How and why does the NPPD point the finger then "make it look innocent"? Does not make sense.
    I would like to have more faith that there isn't something going on here. Sadly, we have an Admin that does not exactly breed trust. The pattern of sweeping scandals under the rug needs to stop by the PD and City Hall. Chief Vespia, Please.. either clear the man or send the case to the State's Attorney. He doesn't deserve to hang in the wind, if he is innocent.. and if he is not innocent, well he should be arrested and let the DA do what they do.

Perhaps, the DA fine tooth combing another scandalous case.. Lord knows, if I were an ADA, I would.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12