FIU not real cops - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's obvious to me that you.... don't have a life and must likely aren't a cop. I hope you know that one of must greatest cops I've met are from Fiu. I worked for the city! I know the bullshit those guys deal with! I can say that for the most part one is alone! Every man for himself! I clearly remember this"any unit that can clear for a 15 on a 19....crickets ... Crickets..." It's all good ill give you the benefit of the doubt that you're just little disgruntle, but don't be a hatter.
    Actually I'm with the county at station 5, and you must have not cut it at the city if your so proud to be with a university police department now.

Unregistered

Lol

You're probably a disgruntled, fat piece of shit cop anyway. The good cops at other departments don't have time to be commenting on our forum.

Unregistered
    It's funny because I actually work for the county now station 5 also. 😉

Unregistered
    You're probably a disgruntled, fat piece of shit cop anyway. The good cops at other departments don't have time to be commenting on our forum.
    Even if I was a fat shit atleast I do real police work and know I can cut it when shit hits the fan. Not like you *****es that just give parking tickets to 20 year olds

Unregistered

lol

Aw are you mad that someone gave your ***** ass daughter/son a parking ticket? Too bad we dont give parking tickets kiddo But its okay, I know station 5 only handles 17's, 27's at dadeland and 25 audibles. So dont talk like your some tough son of a *****. BUT WAIT, isnt station 5 the ones that helped catch our foot sniffer/sexual predator? LOL. Guess you guys wanted to make the news with us, because other than the bullshit routine calls you usually handle, there isnt much exceitement at station 5. Probably the reason youre on here writing crap, and at dunkin donuts frolicking with our FIU cops. It's so sad that YOURE STILL ON HERE WRITING BULLSHIT.....SO GO HANDLE ALL YOUR "SERIOUS" CALLS and we will go back to doing the "nothingness" you claim that we do. Go back to the "kendall country club," fatass.

Unregistered
    Ummm I went to station 5 after years at RID, but even our sorriest officer is still more of cop than you guys because he is actually on the street not the bubble of a college campus

Unregistered

Your so wrong

i have worked both Kendall station and inter-costal station and have received a 15 several times from FIU police. I found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful no matter what the task was. In fact one of them helped me with a case when I was in DB and taught me about charging someone federally to get better results. Even the SAO was impressed.

Unregistered
    i have worked both Kendall station and inter-costal station and have received a 15 several times from FIU police. I found them to be very knowledgeable and helpful no matter what the task was. In fact one of them helped me with a case when I was in DB and taught me about charging someone federally to get better results. Even the SAO was impressed.
    Loser do you expect anyone with half a brain to belive you really work with county. Unless it's me calling you clowns out, why would anyone from the county get on the FIU forum page. Nice try dork, go back to patrolling the dorm room.

Unregistered

Yup

This entire topic is bullshit. No one from the county has time to post on the FIU forum. Get the **** over yourselves. This is such a joke. Whoever it is obviously has a problem with certain FIU officers who think their shit doesn't stink. But instead of confronting them like a man, they chose to post it like a child. Lol. Never ceases to amaze me. Either confront the PBA reps face to face or don't say shit at all. So ridiculous. We all know who you're talking about with this post, because no one else goes to Dunkin donuts. Next time, be a little less obvious. "Station 5" why would anyone from Kendall be out of their jurisdiction eating donuts when they have their own? Okkkkkk. We get it. We're not real cops, blah blah. But school board is? Coconut creek? Bal harbor? Sunny isles? Yeahhhhh buddy.

Unregistered

Cool Old COP (Ret)

Actually I'm with the county at station 5, and you must have not cut it at the city if your so proud to be with a university police department now.
    Listen officer the county police dept. (MDPD)has been ridden with corruption the last 40 years with many recent cases as your IA Lt. Mata and many others your former chief just committed suicide ask why...and a significant numbers are in jail, probation and fired. Your past administrators going back Sheriff Kelly a known homosexual (RIP in gay heaven) 1960,
    Sheriff Tal Buchanan (died crossing a street drunk}the last elected, followed by the only respected Director E. Wilson Purdy in 1960-70s forced out by a crooked County Admin (Stierhem) and on to another alcoholic Bobby Jones and the blessed Director Taylor and to this holiness Director Carlos Alvarez appointed by another gay Mayor, Penelas and a series of more recent Directors such as Parker, Loftus and the current one have failed to correct the nature of your department.

Give the fellow officers from FIU a break respect to be respected, the uniform doesn't mean a thing the person makes the difference even in corrupted LE environment like yours at station 5 ask Chief Organvidez a Mayor Gimenez protégé.

Apologize to the officers serving the alumni community at Florida International University all sworn state officers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast