Nene - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nene

Unregistered
    Must suck to be so great n unappreciated

Unregistered

Unhappy

The talk around the station is that someone is on suicide watch after getting passed over for a promotion.
    Do you know anything about that? ? ? ? ?

Unregistered
    Nene is the way to go, he will sue

Unregistered
    Jd ****ed him on that...if u ain't part of the click you will not make it there anywhere. Old man and little rumor monger weirdo know how to play the game. No one moves up here without being part of the click. No one you hear nene

Unregistered
    Misery sure loves company in this police department.

Unregistered
    JD sure has a lot of pull in this place according to the shit talkers on this site. This whole time I thought everyone had to take a test. Boy was I wrong.

Unregistered
    Chief made two good decisions with the promotions. Both of them earned it. Could've been worst. Spewing venom on here is a cowardly act. The children at MSPD will never change.

Unregistered
    Those 2 never mess with anyone and now they are being crucified online. why because they got promoted and you didnt congrats to them we have some really miserable assholes at miami springs

Unregistered
    Are we really bashing the new sgts already? Seems to me that they are good men for the job. I shutter to think who you possibly think would be better. JR, NF, JI? Please enlighten us all

Unregistered
    Trolls, internet tough guys and keyboard warriors with no balls. Why don't you tell jorge he's a loser or tell jimmy how you feel, or tell carlos he's a "viejo" to his face, or call albert a ***** in person? Instead you hide behind a computer like a child. Grow up for god sakes your an adult that carrys a gun. Do something productive with your life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast