Nene - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nene

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jd ****ed him on that...if u ain't part of the click you will not make it there anywhere. Old man and little rumor monger weirdo know how to play the game. No one moves up here without being part of the click. No one you hear nene
    someone has sand in their blow hole

Unregistered
    Ji speaks his mind but not a bad person. As and cn dont mess with no one why no like? They are okay good picks for sergeant

Unregistered
    I came on here because I was told that there were some things posted about our Chief, Lt and some of our fellow officers. I must say that I and truly disgusted. Fact: Miami Springs PD has some of the biggest shit talking pussies I've ever seen in my career. No one has the balls to say anything in person, instead we log on to this website and bash our fellow officers. It's really sad and here I thought we were getting rid of the "problem" employees. Guess the shit talking bad apples remain.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I came on here because I was told that there were some things posted about our Chief, Lt and some of our fellow officers. I must say that I and truly disgusted. Fact: Miami Springs PD has some of the biggest shit talking pussies I've ever seen in my career. No one has the balls to say anything in person, instead we log on to this website and bash our fellow officers. It's really sad and here I thought we were getting rid of the "problem" employees. Guess the shit talking bad apples remain.
    Amen! CN & AS have had good clean careers have stayed out of trouble and have done nothing to tarnish their badge. One of them started out young the other has had his own successful business and worked as a correction officer. Instead of being supportive or keeping your negative opinions to yourself you post your hate on here. Another sad day at Miami Springs Police Department. You're probably the same kind of person who thinks AQ got a bad rap. You want to talk trash, he's the perfect example!

Unregistered
    Appalled and embarrassed at what goes on in this department. Pathetic. Everyone should be ashamed.

Sysop
    Thanks to the person who finally reported on this thread. I just deleted a number of postings that violated our Terms of Use and I Banned one user. Guys, please try to be professional in here.

Unregistered
    OK boys and girls, now you'l have to act as adults.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123