SHOTS FIRED at MPD OFFICERS - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to thank Sgt DeFalco for attempting to send out a correct officer safety alert for the officers who were shot at. Sadly, it was immediately recalled by The Ass(t) Chief because the wording was questionable and we didn't have all the facts. Our brothers were shot at and put in fear for their lives, what other facts do you need? Questionable wording? Is it because it said shots fired and wasn't labeled as a suspicious incident???

I feel terrible for the officers involved because of how it is being downplayed by this self serving disgrace of a command staff. We get shot at and it is a suspicious incident???? The only thing suspicious is how the command staff has classified the incident in order to limit media coverage and hide it from the city commision. Just like "We don't have a gang problem in Miramar".

To the Command staff...you are a god damn disgrace!!!
    Sgt.. great job and screw the brass.. its officer safety and you did what was right at the time.. wow just wow.. always do whats right for the men and woman in blue.. no sense of urgency whatsoever.. WTF BRASS !

And this from a retired LEO STAFF PERSON.. at a nearby city

Unregistered
    Thank you Sgt Defalco for putting the email out. I'm sure the command staff was so jealous of you since you have a pair of big BALLS and they have tiny ones.

Command staff you are idiots and need we have no confidence in you.

You are more worried about taking that bull crap lie complaint from a pos then you are about believing 2 BLACK OFFICERS BEING SHOT AT!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!

Unregistered
    Last night multiple shots were fired at 2 MPD officers as they were on a call outside Foxcroft along Douglas Rd. One would think this would warrant a major incident notification, an email,a BOLO or at minimum an officer safety allert...for god sakes it warrants something!!!! But NO, not in this place. Miss a punch on the time clock=email, thunderstorm=email, late on powerdms=email, incorrectly formatted email=email...only the really important things are given any attention by this increasingly inept, disgrace of a command staff. As long as burglaries are down and the demographic of the department is inching closer towards matching the demographics of the city all is well!!!!
    My brothers in blue sorry to hear of your incident, first and foremost remain diligent and safe on your calls. It's sad to see that you are not only battling the unknown enemy on the street, but with the known among your own ranks as well. I saw in the paper an article which stated that the SAO found no fault in the way your agency handled the Chief Dwayne Flournoy debacles. I am glad for that however there is a majority of us who would rather see something actually happen to him the next time you encounter an incident, and we all know there will be another incident.

Unregistered
    Why the Fu do we continue to put up with this??

Unregistered
    I am sure if the members of Miramar's royal court (Mary or Nancy) would have called about it something would have been done alot quicker!!!!

Unregistered
    We are led by spineless jellyfish!!!

Unregistered
    To Chief,

Seeing as you have failed as a chief and have to give us little morale booster handouts like beards and tac vests can you please consider letting Defalco run the department till the new year. We could certainly use the mental stability because we have no idea what the F you guys are doing.

Thank You,

Unregistered
    Obviously Sgt Defalco never got the memo that stated the cities image was more important than officer safety.

Unregistered
    Obviously Sgt Defalco never got the memo that stated the cities image was more important than officer safety.
    Masters degree, does he have a masters degree? Thats all that Chief Phucktard cares about. Quit you douche bag RB. You are a disgrace and all your sorry command staff also. Capt SC you should be ashamed. Thanks Sergeant Defalco.

Unregistered
    Masters degree, does he have a masters degree? Thats all that Chief Phucktard cares about. Quit you douche bag RB. You are a disgace and all your sorry command staff also. Capt SC you should be ashamed. Thanks Sergeant Defalco.
    Please don't call Chief RB a Phucktard. Its an insult to Phucktards, non of whom would want to be associated with a spineless cowardly police chief like RB. Please don't disrespect phucktards. You might check with the Assholes, they might not mind.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast