SHOTS FIRED at MPD OFFICERS - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    At what point do "we" begin to give serious consideration to a vote of no confidence?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At what point do "we" begin to give serious consideration to a vote of no confidence?
    Where do I register my no confidence votes?

Unregistered
    It would sure take a 55 gallon drum of KY for that group. I bet Capt JD runs around as the applicator. It helps when they have to listen to boring Chief Phucktard. Capt JS is the pivot man. Command staff meetings must be pretty exciting. I heard Major Levine smuggles food in and sits in the back so he can chow down. Allegedly two captains had to be disarmed as they were contemplating suicide rather than listening to chief phucktard blab on and on for hours about police pencils and other important law enforcement issues.

Unregistered
    Can one vote no confidence for the entire command staff???

Unregistered
    Wtf are the command staff thinking when they were presented this information? I know nothing. They probably just said well they were not actually being shot at so, not a big deal. Well its lunch time and send out the flyer when we get back. JD, JS take care of it and major stubby lead me to the asian buffet.

Unregistered
    I would like to thank Sgt DeFalco for attempting to send out a correct officer safety alert for the officers who were shot at. Sadly, it was immediately recalled by The Ass(t) Chief because the wording was questionable and we didn't have all the facts. Our brothers were shot at and put in fear for their lives, what other facts do you need? Questionable wording? Is it because it said shots fired and wasn't labeled as a suspicious incident???

I feel terrible for the officers involved because of how it is being downplayed by this self serving disgrace of a command staff. We get shot at and it is a suspicious incident???? The only thing suspicious is how the command staff has classified the incident in order to limit media coverage and hide it from the city commision. Just like "We don't have a gang problem in Miramar".

To the Command staff...you are a god damn disgrace!!!

Unregistered
    All that matters to Chief RB is four things:1) Keeping his damned job, 2) Keeping the Commission hàppy with their ridiculous demands and ideas, 3) Keeping Mary Raynor happy with all her nonsense, and 4) Determining the motif of the new building (color schemes, carpet, walls, decorations, furniture, etc.) RB doesn't give two donkey shits worth of thought about officer safety or issues.

Unregistered
    Smartwater, you left out Smartwater.
    Thx,
    Chief

Unregistered

Female Capt RP

What a joke! let's wait until we see what the brass wants her to do before she puts the info out to other cities and officers? Give me a break make some of your money for a change and make a decision for the safety of officers in the surrounding municipalities and counties. Someone is going to get seriously hurt or killed and the liability is going to be soley on the shoulders of the administration. (Yeah from the captains on up)

Unregistered

Ro Ro

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last night multiple shots were fired at 2 MPD officers as they were on a call outside Foxcroft along Douglas Rd. One would think this would warrant a major incident notification, an email,a BOLO or at minimum an officer safety allert...for god sakes it warrants something!!!! But NO, not in this place. Miss a punch on the time clock=email, thunderstorm=email, late on powerdms=email, incorrectly formatted email=email...only the really important things are given any attention by this increasingly inept, disgrace of a command staff. As long as burglaries are down and the demographic of the department is inching closer towards matching the demographics of the city all is well!!!!
    Sgt Ro Ro • Let me guess? Hmmm? Smh, she was sound asleep in the rear of the pd. wondering is anyone checked her gps to see what she was doing. This place is in a downward spiral and it is too far gone to recover from.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast