SHOTS FIRED at MPD OFFICERS - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Smh...What's wrong with Miramar. Oh yeah.... Command

Unregistered
    This is troublesome. One of the officers is a military vet, the other is a cool/calm dude... Who by the way called out a 33 earlier that day as of he was pulling a 68 case. Based on the two different radio transmissions from the same cop, you knew something was wrong. Furthermore, I've heard this cop put out 10-33 traffic in the past, again as if it were a 68 case. This time his radio traffic put chills down my spine. As for cop that was in the military and with the department for over 10 years and who barely speaks above a mumble on the radio... For him to yell on the radio as he did.... no need to say more. Command staff, your handling of this situation was piss poor at best. In this day and age, how can you NOT be there for your officers? Put the politics aside for once, please. Thank God these two cops weren't hurt. Stay safe Blue!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is troublesome. One of the officers is a military vet, the other is a cool/calm dude... Who by the way called out a 33 earlier that day as of he was pulling a 68 case. Based on the two different radio transmissions from the same cop, you knew something was wrong. Furthermore, I've heard this cop put out 10-33 traffic in the past, again as if it were a 68 case. This time his radio traffic put chills down my spine. As for cop that was in the military and with the department for over 10 years and who barely speaks above a mumble on the radio... For him to yell on the radio as he did.... no need to say more. Command staff, your handling of this situation was piss poor at best. In this day and age, how can you NOT be there for your officers? Put the politics aside for once, please. Thank God these two cops weren't hurt. Stay safe Blue!
    Very well said. All Chief RB wants is to make it to the end of his drop in 2017. He couldn't give a rat's ass about anyone but himself. The rest of the command staff (with a couple of exceptions) totally sucks.

Unregistered
    Very well said. All Chief RB wants is to make it to the end of his drop in 2017. He couldn't give a rat's ass about anyone but himself. The rest of the command staff (with a couple of exceptions) totally sucks.
    Or maybe just a plaque on the wall... Hope the next chief comes along and has it replaced.

Unregistered
    Or maybe just a plaque on the wall... Hope the next chief comes along and has it replaced.
    Sgt. D. Stop posting about yourself in the third person.

Unregistered
    wow! I can't believe they took so long

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345