The weekly CO getting arrested/fired report - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. It is one asshole on the probation side posting crap.
    I could betcha, he was fired and now enjoys food stamps

Unregistered
    Who said it was a he? You sound like a sexiest rat. Maybe it is time for you to retire.

Unregistered
    All you see here is probation officers cry about every aspect of their job. Their whole life is sadness. What a way to live. All that college and look where they ended up in life. Just so sad.

Unregistered
    They are like educated little kids. LOL

Unregistered
    They are all the same when you meet them. They are always crying about something.

Unregistered
    You hurt my feelings! You are just a PO like me trying to be provocative. It isn't working and you aren't fooling anyone. In fact, you are boring!

Unregistered
    Well, well. A post by a probation puke that is not full of crying. Give it time, they will go back to whineville. LOL

Unregistered
    All those years of college and I ended up with all you losers as a probation officer. Yep, I guess we all had very small dreams of life. We are all losers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All those years of college and I ended up with all you losers as a probation officer. Yep, I guess we all had very small dreams of life. We are all losers.
    All those years. Then giving up a nice job in the private sector to come work for the State because I thought it was a 'Noble Idea'. But, Shit this is Republican Florida where even you "Wantabees" are Jack Shit because Everyone is going to be carrying a gun OPEN soon.

Unregistered
    And over half the Probation Officers in my office are not to stable. It is really scary. Just fat out of shape wantabees.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast