Party at Brickell (Blue Martini )
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

33king

Party at Brickell (Blue Martini )

For those of you that want to welcome back Giovanni Nuñez. A party will be hosted at the location above on 9-12-15 @ 9:00 pm.

Unregistered

Big ****

Hope there is lots of 33s there, I shall attend and bring my large ****

Unregistered
    Will he also be getting a job at Cuban crafters? Will Ortiz and lugo being offering transportation?

Unregistered
    is the event being sponsored by borkowski & lugo?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 33king View Post
    For those of you that want to welcome back Giovanni Nuñez. A party will be hosted at the location above on 9-12-15 @ 9:00 pm.
    **** that looser. If any of you idiots attend, you are no better than that piece of shit. This is one of the many reasons people hate us... too many of us celebrate this nonsense and act like a bunch of punch drunk monkeys.

Que vola, acere??

🍹🍹🍷🍷🍻🍻🍺🍺🍺🍸🍸🍸🍸

Acere, go ahead and celebrate. ..indulge in plenty of adult beverages.
    Papo, when your video taped shit faced drunk or 17 your cruiser...

Like those boys in da Beach...don't come around crying to Whortiz to get your job back.

33 king
    Papo Some people make mistakes especially in law enforcement. Temptation is a ***** !! Some get caught and some dont... what's the difference between a PO and a criminal? The PO never got caught.. Louis Valdez will also be attending so for those of you that talked shit about him this is a perfect time to tell it to his face. F.CRUZ will also be attending come out and Join us. IA will not be present qru all the way.

Unregistered

Ganja time :-0

Someone I know is bringing him a big joint to smoke, he says he "can do that now " :-)

Unregistered
    The first round is on the FOP so don't be late.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone I know is bringing him a big joint to smoke, he says he "can do that now " :-)
    Oh great, a big FATTY ! And I'll bring my FAT **** for the 33s :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast