Smokey - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smokey

Unregistered
    For real. I would love to be a little fly in the majors office and detective sergeants office. Would love to see their panicked faces on the shi- storm their fearless God just threw on them. Looks like you guys need to ask for those knee pads back that you lent out to you know who.

misosexy

Rumor has it

Word on the streets is EL Jefe, Major and Sgt. Villa has submitted job applications on jobs.com and usa.gov.

Sgt. Schultz

I know nothing !

El Jefe in trying to CYA pleads ignorance to what occurs in his department. I'm sure that this is comforting to the residents. However, now at least they know the incompetence at the top at the PD.

Ollie

Ignoramus

I agree with that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Schultz View Post
    El Jefe in trying to CYA pleads ignorance to what occurs in his department. I'm sure that this is comforting to the residents. However, now at least they know the incompetence at the top at the PD.
    But all of this begs the question as to why the City Manager is condoning it and is sitting on her hands ! ! !

Unregistered
    Lie....check
    Cheat....check
    Steal.....check
    The world of el jefe...how much longer till the clock strikes zero and gone! You ****ed your cops over and over again...your a liar...go back 2 Hialeah....oooooo wait.....they don't accept u

Unregistered
    That Boriqua is a worthless unethical POS and has always been.
    He was a liar and a cheat his entire police career, if you want to call it that, and Hialeah should have arrested him for theft except he was protected by Martinez.(The convicted felon)
    There has to be a hidden link between him and The Manager or a common link with Greer; if you dig you will find it.

Unregistered

Yonkers

He is the worst representation of what a chief of police is. He has lost control of his officers, lost the respect of the residents and only has the managers backing. What is the link?

Unregistered
    Who hired and influences "The Manager"?

Unregistered
    Is Evelyn Greer still around ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast