Greedy MoFos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greedy MoFos

Unregistered

Greedy MoFos

Why don't you Greedy a** MoFo's, especially the supervisors, leave us normal Deputies a chance to make some extra money. The D2 detail should have a limit on it and no rank higher then deputy.

Unregistered
    you do understand that there are a bunch of deputies that make more than Sgt.'s and some Lt's. I do believe that there should be a maximum amount of hours per month a deputy, Sgt., Lt and Captain should work. Let's make it easy

Deputies 40 hours per month

Sgt.'s 30 hours per month

Lt.'s 20 hours per month

Captain 10 hours per month

Then the open continuous are up for grab's.

Unregistered
    Bullshat stop being a ****!!

Unregistered
    Now that Capt Cobb up his ass has changed what's counted as our classes we won't be getting that 5% for career path. The good thing is next week he will have a mood swing and online classes will count again.

Unregistered
    He didn't change anything, from reading his email it looks like he just started enforcing what was already in policy and in the contract. BS on line courses that a deputy could earn in the click of a button, while at work and being paid, should have never been allowed and I doubt they ever were. Looks like responsible management to me. It really doesn't take much effort to get 160 hours of training over the course of three years.

Unregistered
    Cobb got promoted? Congrats!

Unregistered
    The online classes are bull. Get your butt to George stone for the class hours. It doesn't really matter to me because supervisors are not considered in the career path. It wouldn't surprise me seeing someone promoted to captain though it's election year and from corporal to now he's been good about getting rank around election time. Worked around him for 20+ years and you don't get much bipolar than him. I prefer to call him baby Hank. Some of you will get it!! Sometimes it helps to have the right family to kiss ass for you.

Unregistered
    Capt. Cobb, as in Bo, got promoted?? Wow, never really thought that would happen. Congrats BC, you've come a long way. Not ass-kissing, not even there anymore, good to see the maturation for the guy.

Unregistered
    Baby Hank???!!!! Holy crap that's funny, I don't care who you are. HS had a routine he would go through every so often, the Bible, then a beer and cigar......whichever fit his mood swing at the time. Hopefully BC isn't that bad about it but Baby Hank is hilarious to read.

Unregistered
    You had better start volunteering for those off duty perks or they will use it against you for promotions. Well, that was one of the lies they used on me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast