Charlotte Rag

Thread: Charlotte Rag

Unregistered

Charlotte Rag

did I read the very biased charlotte rag right today. They had a editorial on the swat like, almost swat ert, srt or whatever the chief calls it. Vespia quote; I think we have all been watching the news lately, you have ISIS telling there people to find there local law enforcement officer and shoot them.
    He further quotes, Well folks, that may happen I hope it doesn't, but I want to be ready if it does and that's all Im asking for here. The rag the quotes ISIS
    Vespia told us later It may seem like a stretch, until it happens
    OMG, did this man really say this? This is supposed to be a professional leader. He is in charge of keeping the citizens safe and reassuring them of their safety and he now yells fire in a crowded theater per se.
    Giving credit to the rag they support the team and support officer safety.
    Vespia voices his concerns for officer safety, like he really cares about that. Below minimum staffing, micro managing, Monday morning quarterbacking except for the K9 and his goonies.
    Hey commissioners had enough of him yet? Two federal suits, more coming. Cant trust what will come out of his mouth so you gag him. Like that is going to work. Tired of the bad press yet? CM is no better, high school educated flunky, Chiefs right cheek.
    Time to fire the chief, demote CM to his rightful place, patrolman on days, either that or he can try for commander and be kicked to the curb, very poetic I say
    Commissioners, candidates are lining up against you, people looking to recall new elected commissioners, we the people of North Port are tired of the scandals. Time for the Chief and his goonies to go
    Time to hire a tested new professional Chief from the outside who can restore the public trust and restore the professional image of this department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    did I read the very biased charlotte rag right today. They had a editorial on the swat like, almost swat ert, srt or whatever the chief calls it. Vespia quote; I think we have all been watching the news lately, you have ISIS telling there people to find there local law enforcement officer and shoot them.
    He further quotes, Well folks, that may happen I hope it doesn't, but I want to be ready if it does and that's all Im asking for here. The rag the quotes ISIS
    OMG, did this man really say this? This is supposed to be a professional leader. He is in charge of keeping the citizens safe and reassuring them of their safety and he now yells fire in a crowded theater per se.
    Vespia voices his concerns for officer safety, like he really cares about that. Below minimum staffing, micro managing, Monday morning quarterbacking except for the K9 and his goonies.
    Hey commissioners had enough of him yet? Two federal suits, more coming. Cant trust what will come out of his mouth so you gag him. Like that is going to work. Tired of the bad press yet? CM is no better, high school educated flunky, Chiefs right cheek.
    Time to fire the chief, demote CM to his rightful place, patrolman on days, either that or he can try for commander and be kicked to the curb, very poetic I say
    Commissioners, candidates are lining up against you, people looking to recall new elected commissioners, we the people of North Port are tired of the scandals. Time for the Chief and his goonies to go
    Time to hire a tested new professional Chief from the outside who can restore the public trust and restore the professional image of this department.
    I second this, time for a major change. We are going to have a real issue here with these new commanders. Hey here is a thought, lets put a bunch of people in a highly responsible management position with no knowledge of the job. Their boss has no business being a Captain, CM is just a puppet for the chief.

Unregistered
    i have heard many people talk about cleaning house. Funny tho, I don't see it happening. is anyone doing anything or just talking about it?

Unregistered
    I think there have been several reports and information passed on to the public and the media detailing cover ups and abuse. Have you done anything yourself or are you another sideline sitter waiting for someone else to take action.

Unregistered
    I think there have been several reports and information passed on to the public and the media detailing cover ups and abuse. Have you done anything yourself or are you another sideline sitter waiting for someone else to take action.
    I do something every day. The wheels turn slowly but trust me, they are turning.