Mr. Trump, we are ready to pay our share to Make America Great Again
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mr. Trump, we are ready to pay our share to Make America Great Again

Now that we aw enforcement officers have supported Donald Trump for president, it is time to step up and pay our share. Mr. Trump, please do away with affirmative action. It gives too much power to minorities, women and the LGBT community. Please do away with all the unions. They serve no purpose, always trying to take more public monies to pay civil servants. Please build the wall to make sure no more Spanish speaking people can sneak into our country. Please pass laws that cut our salaries at least in half. Do away with most of our benefits since they also eat away at public monies. Cut our days off and vacation time as well. We are willing to make these sacrifices because we want to Make America Great again and it is the patriotic thing to do. Yes! We support you Mr. Trump. This is our pledge to you Mr. Trump! We are ready to do our patriotic duty and pay our share! Please start cutting away at all this waste and Make America Great Again!

Unregistered
    Hey idiot, Obama is still in charge unfortunately.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that we aw enforcement officers have supported Donald Trump for president, it is time to step up and pay our share. Mr. Trump, please do away with affirmative action. It gives too much power to minorities, women and the LGBT community. Please do away with all the unions. They serve no purpose, always trying to take more public monies to pay civil servants. Please build the wall to make sure no more Spanish speaking people can sneak into our country. Please pass laws that cut our salaries at least in half. Do away with most of our benefits since they also eat away at public monies. Cut our days off and vacation time as well. We are willing to make these sacrifices because we want to Make America Great again and it is the patriotic thing to do. Yes! We support you Mr. Trump. This is our pledge to you Mr. Trump! We are ready to do our patriotic duty and pay our share! Please start cutting away at all this waste and Make America Great Again!
    Can someone explain what AW enforcement officers are then explain what this rambling on means

Unregistered
    Can someone explain what AW enforcement officers are then explain what this rambling on means
    Another Progressive Liberal Democrat in crisis over loosing the election and going on a unintelligible rant over things they don't understand.
    You will hear more in the weeks to come until they all go into a coma and their brains reboot.
    Then expect the most vicious political attack ever launched on a president from within his own country. . . .follow the money and see who finances it. . . . . .

Unregistered
    Another Progressive Liberal Democrat in crisis over loosing the election and going on a unintelligible rant over things they don't understand.
    You will hear more in the weeks to come until they all go into a coma and their brains reboot.
    Then expect the most vicious political attack ever launched on a president from within his own country. . . .follow the money and see who finances it. . . . . .
    I see thank you for insight I will have some coloring books and crayons delivered to his or her station please find a safe space for them to color at.

Unregistered
    I believe what he means is if we as law enforcement supported Trump we should not be hypocrites and be prepared to make sacrifices. I for one voted from Trump and I am willing to ask "not what my country can do for me". The problem with you Obama types is you are so used to taking you do not want to relinquish anything. Yes, do away with affirmative action, those blood sucking unions and if it takes giving part of my paycheck back I agree. Time for you charmed lifers to end your hypocrisy and give something back to our country.

Unregistered
    "Ass Wipe"

Unregistered
    Hey idiot, Obama is still in charge unfortunately.
    Not for long. Come January 20th we begin a new chapter. Are you willing to make sacrifices like most of us or will you be just another fair weather vote for Trump who wanted "changes" but is unwilling to give up part of his civil service paycheck and retirement benefits to save America?

Unregistered
    He already made those promises. Realizing that cops are a bunch of overpaid, lying, womanizing, take all they can get don't want to give in return failed cab drivers all that you mentioned will be taken care of. Your fat underboss of your union will be put out to pasture with the rest of the washed up has been.

Unregistered
    He already made those promises. Realizing that cops are a bunch of overpaid, lying, womanizing, take all they can get don't want to give in return failed cab drivers all that you mentioned will be taken care of. Your fat underboss of your union will be put out to pasture with the rest of the washed up has been.
    But honey, sweetheart; that woman meant nothing to me, you know I love you !
    I worked overtime and bought you that Beemer, the house in the Redlands and this is the way you treat me ? ? ? ?
    The union thing; well, that's a different story

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast