What a joke!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a joke!

Unregistered

What a joke!

http://wsvn.com/news/local/community...lved-shooting/

Are they really this dumb?
    “That is not normal procedure,” Harris said. “Now, I’m not an officer, and I can’t tell y’all how to y’all do the job, but I watch ‘Law & Order’ and I know that’s not normal procedure.”

How do you really answer that without insulting their intelligence?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

“That is not normal procedure,” Harris said. “Now, I’m not an officer, and I can’t tell y’all how to y’all do the job, but I watch ‘Law & Order’ and I know that’s not normal procedure.”

INTELLIGENCE? What intelligence?

Unregistered
    That is, has been and will continue to be the problem.

You can't fix stupid ! ! ! !

But they vote

Unregistered
    That is, has been and will continue to be the problem.

You can't fix stupid ! ! ! !

But they vote
    A procreate like rabbits!

Unregistered
    I be watching Law & Order! Whatch you funna do bout it?

Unregistered

Can someone intelligently explain to me why the Director would agree to do this meeting so fresh after the shooting with emotions running high. How about why are we even having this meeting? Did he mention he created SET when he was the Lt in south? This is ridiculous, out department is a joke

Unregistered
    I am very disappointed in our command staff. Not standing up and saying the officers had to use deadly force as there was no alternative. Shame on you fools for entertaining these animals. Put yourself in the shooters shoes. How would you feel if your director put together a community meeting regarding your shooting?

Unregistered
    I am very disappointed in our command staff. Not standing up and saying the officers had to use deadly force as there was no alternative. Shame on you fools for entertaining these animals. Put yourself in the shooters shoes. How would you feel if your director put together a community meeting regarding your shooting?
    First off let's put the blame on who actually deserves it, Commissioner Moss. He's the one that organized that meeting to appease the community. The Director had no choice but to go. That's what happens when you're appointed to the position. You have to bend to the will of the mayor and the commissioners. It wouldn't have happened if the Director was an elected Sheriff.

Unregistered
    First off let's put the blame on who actually deserves it, Commissioner Moss. He's the one that organized that meeting to appease the community. The Director had no choice but to go. That's what happens when you're appointed to the position. You have to bend to the will of the mayor and the commissioners. It wouldn't have happened if the Director was an elected Sheriff.
    I agree in part.
    It would be refreshing to have a Director that was not testicularly challenged and posses an IQ number bigger than his shoe size.
    This director continuously arrives at political gun fights with a knife and operating with the intellect of a 6th grader.
    Bienbenidos a Miami Dade; land of the free home of the inutiles!

Unregistered
    I don't understand what you posters are complaining about. The community wanted answers and the commissioner organized a meeting that included the director. What is the problem? The result was the public was informed about the matter at a peaceful meeting. Any reasonable person who reads the news article can conclude their own opinion about the comments.

On another note, your right to free speech comes at a cost. So, before you start trying to out do each other with stupid replies, you should read this article in the link.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...123630154.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast