Bob the Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bob the Sheriff

Unregistered
    Bob Johnson would make the ultimate sheriff. Get em Bob!! Line em up and send them out the door! Fire there ass!

Unregistered
    There, their, the're

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There, their, the're
    They're. You forgot they're. Got it??

Unregistered
    No ball headed shake for sheriff

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal
    This sucks ballz having mod approval of posts. Asshole shit
    Mod approval? Are you having problems posting? There's no "approval mode" activated. You should be able to post with no problems unless your IP address has been flagged in the past for misuse of the site. Let me know if there are unanticipated problems and I'll try and address them. Thanks.

Unregistered
    F*** you Bob Johnson. I would not vote for you even if you offered me a raise and a brand new patrol car you son of a b****. You're nothing more than a lying two face piece of s***. I hope that when you are defeated the new sheriff declines to rehire you. Or if he does rehire you he places you in one of the worst positions at the sheriff's office. Take ass kissing SH with you.

Unregistered
    F*** you Bob Johnson. I would not vote for you even if you offered me a raise and a brand new patrol car you son of a b****. You're nothing more than a lying two face piece of s***. I hope that when you are defeated the new sheriff declines to rehire you. Or if he does rehire you he places you in one of the worst positions at the sheriff's office. Take ass kissing SH with you.
    Angry much? Reads like someone has some real confidence and self image issues. Employee assistance program is at your disposal. Might want to take advantage before your rage destroys you and everyone around you.

Unregistered
    So they are pissed at BJ, the most unliked person at the SO. Why does that constitute confidence and self image issues? That's like calling anti-Obama people white racist honkeys. I don't like BJ either so what genius?

Unregistered
    So they are pissed at BJ, the most unliked person at the SO. Why does that constitute confidence and self image issues? That's like calling anti-Obama people white racist honkeys. I don't like BJ either so what genius?
    The most un liked? Maybe in the top ten, or even the top five, but there are a few more names I could add ahead of Bob.

Unregistered
    The most un liked? Maybe in the top ten, or even the top five, but there are a few more names I could add ahead of Bob.
    Speaking of top 5 who will be the next butt kissers to be promoted I wonder.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast