Bob the Sheriff - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bob the Sheriff

Unregistered
    Nothing is going to change around here. If anyone is dumb enough to believe BJ actually cares about anyone other than himself, you will be disappointed.

Unregistered
    This is copied and pasted from ESC leoaffairs.

"BXXX XXXXXXN is a shit bag. He's went from Lt. to Captain to Major to Chief Deputy in less than 3 years by kissing ass and railroading others. Otis put that Que Ball headed fool on the fast track so on paper it would look good for Bald's election hopes. Otis has aways been about appearance to the point of deceiving the community. EH's brother will most likely become the SRSO chief if Bald Johnson is elected."

Looks like the bull shit BJ has spread made its way to the nostrils of ECSO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm going to vote for Major Bob Johnson for Sheriff of Santa Rosa County. The reason is simple: he jas what it takes to lead the SRSO where Sheriff Hall is leaving off.

Before you call me an ass kisser, it, should be noted I no longer work there and have no aspirations of returning.

I've known Bob for over 15 years now, and have always thought highly of him. Do we speak anymore? Not since I left and probably wouldn't want to talk to him although I have moved on. But personal feelings aside, he CAN get the job done and will. You may not like some of the decisions he is making, but to some of you it doesn't matter who it is: there will always be naysayers.

Major Johnson, you have my vote Sir. Good luck and Godspeed.

Sheriff Hall good luck to you in your retirement. You did better than your predecessors.
    goddammit I just squirted Dr pepper through my nose reading this. BJ come man, REALLY?? WHY???????? This post was the worst thing I've ever read!!!! Bob pleeeeeeaase go away!! Retire!! Go on a cruise with your bosum buddy Otis and enjoy some bromance. Go to Mexico and stay!!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011