Bob the Sheriff
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bob the Sheriff

Astro Glide

Bob the Sheriff

DePUTIES eat hardees and PREPARE TO BE VIOLATED!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    The absolute worst thing that could ever happen to this agency is for BOB to get elected.

Unregistered
    Says the Robbie Way supporter.

Unregistered
    Says the Bob supporter. I always thought snakes had diamond shaped heads and not round ball point domes like your daddy.

Ps BJ stinks

Unregistered
    Bob supporter? Not really, but defiantly not a supporter of a career traffic motorcycle officer or a thrice failed trooper or a pretty boy Morgan acolyte.

Unregistered
    Finde a lesser of the evils. Anyone who votes for pretty boy Otis' favorite handsome man is a fool. I would take Robby Way or Chris Roper over Bob Johnson.

Unregistered
    Roper is a nice guy, but how can you support someone who has never been a supervisor?

Way, has been in traffic his entire career. The man has no experience that would qualify him to be sheriff.

Johnson, has proven time and again to not have a great grasp of the truth.

Roy, I don't know enough about him to say anything positive or negative.

I am afraid to say that this election may come down to the lesser of evil's. If that is the case we are all screwed. I just hope that our next sheriff will stand up and fight for us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roper is a nice guy, but how can you support someone who has never been a supervisor?

Way, has been in traffic his entire career. The man has no experience that would qualify him to be sheriff.

Johnson, has proven time and again to not have a great grasp of the truth.

Roy, I don't know enough about him to say anything positive or negative.

I am afraid to say that this election may come down to the lesser of evil's. If that is the case we are all screwed. I just hope that our next sheriff will stand up and fight for us.
    Very true observation.

Lesbian Seagull
    You all should be ashamed because Bob wants to make this place better like Wendell did. If you dont like it go elsewhere and stop acting like a childish ****!!

Unregistered
    This sucks ballz having mod approval of posts. Asshole shit

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast