Butt Kissing Award

Unregistered

Butt Kissing Award

PRESS RELEASE: The International Association of Ass Kissers announces that it Ass Kisser Award of the Decade has bee awarded to the Miramar Chief of Police for his constant kissing of the ass of the United Neighbors of East Miramar President. Categories weighed included the number of times kissed, the reasons kissed, the coverage of the kisses, and other numerous criterias. There were others in the running, but no one came even close to our new winners. Congratulations to the Chief of Miramar on such a fantastic performance of ass kissing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PRESS RELEASE: The International Association of Ass Kissers announces that it Ass Kisser Award of the Decade has been awarded to the Miramar Chief of Police for his constant kissing of the ass of the United Neighbors of East Miramar President. Categories weighed included the number of times kissed, the reasons kissed, the coverage of the kisses, and other numerous criterias. There were others in the running, but no one came even close to our new winner. Congratulations to the Chief of Miramar on such a fantastic performance of ass kissing.
    Chief RB certainly deserves this ass kissing award. Were all the other asses he kisses factored in? If so he should be awarded the ass kisser of the century award.

Unregistered
    One of the prerequisites of kissing MR's ass is to divert officers from actual important duties and assigning us to every little trivial thing that she can dream up. RB will waste our time for anything she wants. RB has mastered the true art of useless time wasting ass kissing. It must be something he learned in his master's degree program. Perhaps its a dual accreditation standard. He kisses so much ass that I'm surprised he has any lips left on his square face.

Unregistered
    Can't believe he made an officer come to the city to pick up trash in river run. We folks are not a real police department we just play one on TV!

Unregistered
    RB does not know how to say no. "Oh Mary, you want officers to clean your toilet - No problem." What is wrong with you RB? No Chief on the planet kisses ass to the degree you do! Seriously, you need to call it quits and then get some mental health counseling. Kissing every butt you see is not normal. Your collective actions, in multiple areas, has convinced us that you do not have our backs or best interest at heart. Don't you realize that every time you act like a yes man wimp to all the cranks in the city it further erodes our opinions of you - if even possible now since how could it be lower? Stop being a lackey and trying to make us the same. STOP EMBARRASSING US.

Unregistered
    Hi Chief Raymond, would you please send a team of police officers to my area? I would really appreciate it. I live by a city park and young people are hanging out there during the day. Why do kids hang out at a park? Do you remember me. I'm the namece lady you spoke to after a meeting. You said you would send an assistant chief, major, captain, sergeant, patrol officer, detective, and code officer over to tend to my every need. You are such a nice young man. It was so nice when you bent over and kissed my tushy. My husband died in 1942 and no man has kissed me there since. At the next civic meeting a will be there early so I can be first in line to get my tush kissed again. My great granddaughter said you are strange, but I like you. She called you a sorry ass kissing walking cluster phuck. Don't worry I told her not to say such things because who else would kiss a 90 year old woman's tush like you. We will talk later Raymond.

Unregistered
    RB is a total Psych case to kiss everyone's ass like he does. Just watching him at home owner meetings is disgusting. He has to get off on that stuff. He's so job scared its ridiculous. What a sissy ass. The way you act RB, the last post could very well be real. While your standing in front of people verbally prostituting yourself, we that also must be there, find you to be nothing but a sorry yes man. Show so intestinal fortitude once in a while.

Unregistered

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Chief Raymond, would you please send a team of police officers to my area? I would really appreciate it. I live by a city park and young people are hanging out there during the day. Why do kids hang out at a park? Do you remember me. I'm the nice lady you spoke to after a meeting. You said you would send an assistant chief, major, captain, sergeant, patrol officer, detective, and code officer over to tend to my every need. You are such a nice young man. It was so nice when you bent over and kissed my tushy. My husband died in 1942 and no man has kissed me there since. At the next civic meeting a will be there early so I can be first in line to get my tush kissed again. My great granddaughter said you are strange, but I like you. She called you a sorry ass kissing walking cluster phuck. Don't worry I told her not to say such things because who else would kiss a 90 year old woman's tush like you. We will talk later Raymond.
    That was so sweet of you RB. How do you keep MR of UNEM from be becoming jealous?

Unregistered
    Lmao I can’t with this thread