Crashes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crashes

Unregistered

Crashes

Continue driving like a maniac,crashing your take home and don't expect a spare cause there aren't any. If you think I am kidding go crash and found out the hard way. Fleet is not Gus Machado Ford with 100 vehicles parked against the fence waiting for you. I been here for over 20 years, all 20 in patrol by choice 1 single 17 I don't drive like NASCAR driver. I take good care of my take home,I even use synthetic oil. A well maintained take home represents lots of $$$$ for me ref. 46. I don't miss PM appointments I always on top of things. My AC drops to 40 degrees. Take care of your equipment, don't be going to Ralph crying for a car,simply said WE JUST DONT HAVE SPARES. This post is mostly for rookies.

Unregistered
    20 years & 1 crash? You must be a zero parked under a tree.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    20 years & 1 crash? You must be a zero parked under a tree.
    Not at all, just a very smart driver unlike you I run a 3 no more than 15/20 over. Back in the 70's Florida turnpikes had a big sign that read ARRIVE ALIVE. I have witnessed too many Officers and civilians get hurt or killed for speeding. Saw call me Ms. Daisy,I will continue arriving alive.

Unregistered
    Not at all, just a very smart driver unlike you I run a 3 no more than 15/20 over. Back in the 70's Florida turnpikes had a big sign that read ARRIVE ALIVE. I have witnessed too many Officers and civilians get hurt or killed for speeding. Saw call me Ms. Daisy,I will continue arriving alive.
    I have never gotten involved in a chase,even back in the days when it was QRU. The liability outweighs the fruits, and a Police dept. that does not back you up. I came out with my own no chase policy long before the dept., did. Don't get me wrong on a 3-15 I am there I come to complete stops at all intersection proceed with caution just like FDLE and the dept., wants you to do. Just ask Raynier Rodriguez how does it feels to be sued and left out dry by the dept., where he had to hired his own Attorney. FOP was not there for him,just ask him. Slow down,arrive alive.

Unregistered
    Original poster is a patrolman 20 year vet loser without rank and never went anywhere. So he gets home and waxes his car and checks his tire pressure daily. What a come pinga loser lmao. This is why the department sucks.

Unregistered
    While the original p[poster was not speeding and parked under a tree, he should have used that time to learn proper English and grammar. Then he/she might be able to write something correctly on here.

Unregistered
    While the original p[poster was not speeding and parked under a tree, he should have used that time to learn proper English and grammar. Then he/she might be able to write something correctly on here.
    I was too busy working 46 to pay for my children education so they can use proper English and Grammar. I am sorry if I don't write properly. I conveyed the message.

Unregistered

Driving Mrs Daisy

Hahaha...the OP is spot on.
    Just ask Fausto about speeding....he's flipping burgers at BK on NW 36 st.

I be been here 18 yrs and only two 17s, none my fault.

When I started we had no take homes and jalopies.

You rooks wanna chase and drive like Tony Stewart but that will only get you written up.

Unregistered
    I have never gotten involved in a chase,even back in the days when it was QRU. The liability outweighs the fruits, and a Police dept. that does not back you up. I came out with my own no chase policy long before the dept., did. Don't get me wrong on a 3-15 I am there I come to complete stops at all intersection proceed with caution just like FDLE and the dept., wants you to do. Just ask Raynier Rodriguez how does it feels to be sued and left out dry by the dept., where he had to hired his own Attorney. FOP was not there for him,just ask him. Slow down,arrive alive.
    20 years working in the city & not one chase? Like stated above, your definitely a zero!

Unregistered
    20 years working in the city & not one chase? Like stated above, your definitely a zero!
    Liability is too high, innocent people getting hurt or killed. A dept. that does not back you up. So yes call me a Zero, I am smarter than you. I am a survival.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast