Sheriff's family collects thousands of dollars and apparent ethical violation - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Bob Norman only has a story because they filled out the ethics forms that he has access too. This is petty.
    Sorry BSO didn't hire you or your wife Bob, but get a life.

Unregistered

Facts

Sheriff Israel had a graduation party for his children, normal, ever family does this.

family & friends were invited, if you were not invited, why do you care, they reported all gifts.

Chanel 10 should be ashamed at them selves allowing a slob hack like bob norman, who has to retract all his story's because he reports about stories without getting the facts. research this fact (true)

Sheriff Israel built an awesome Team of leaders, making a difference in Broward County, he will be elected to four more years.

Have a great day!

Unregisteredlol

Graduation

REALLY? The guy has a graduation party for his kids and this is a story? I don't care what they served. And as far as where the party took place, let's criticize success. Ira's wife happenes to be a very successful business women. A business that she started from the ground up. Hey Sammy, need a job? Why don't you call Ira Goldbergs wife, maybe she can use you. Personally, I wouldn't hire you to cut my lawn. But, I would use you as s punch line in a stand up comedy routine.

Unregistered

Backfire!

This will backfire on the sheriff haters out there... this story shows number 1: He has buy in from his staff and community leaders and number 2: He actually hangs out with a diverse crowd while off duty. Sheriff Lambert would've never been ale to do such a thing because all of the BSO personnel attending would have been Caucasian males.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Israel had a graduation party for his children, normal, ever family does this.

family & friends were invited, if you were not invited, why do you care, they reported all gifts.

Chanel 10 should be ashamed at them selves allowing a slob hack like bob norman, who has to retract all his story's because he reports about stories without getting the facts. research this fact (true)

Sheriff Israel built an awesome Team of leaders, making a difference in Broward County, he will be elected to four more years.

Have a great day!

Really? I never had one. Then again my parents wouldn't show up for my graduation and I ended up getting my diploma in the mail.

Unregistered

Ged

Thats called a GED

Unregistered
    You are f in crazy if you dont think this was a fundraising party. The one guy doesnt even know the kids. So stupid, you are the guys that when you have to go to cpurt you get nervous because you cant read between the lines. IstUPA

Unregistered
    Who cares if SI has a party for his kids and people gave gifts.This story is worst than a kid playing around with people going thru a drive thru at Arbys and and making a national issue of it.

The public likes SI and he will be elected again,so you 28 ers plus 1 and people that BSO do not want should just let it go and you will be happier...

Unregistered
    This will backfire on the sheriff haters out there... this story shows number 1: He has buy in from his staff and community leaders and number 2: He actually hangs out with a diverse crowd while off duty. Sheriff Lambert would've never been ale to do such a thing because all of the BSO personnel attending would have been Caucasian males.
    The only one that this will backfire on is the Sheriff. The party was hosted by Ira Goldberg a substandard Deputy who rarely showed up for work and was disciplined numerous times throughout his career..He was promoted to a do nothing Captain's position by Israel due to political payback. His only job is to shakedown BSO employee's,the unions that represent BSO employee's and the rich and famous for Israel's re-election campaign.Goldberg also uses his position and influence with the rich and famous to increase his net worth through his wife's various businesses.Now you know how how a BSO Deputy who was magically promoted to the rank of Captain less then three years ago can afford a million dollar home.Your statement that Israel has buy in from his staff and community is a joke.The staff that attended and gave large cash gifts were mostly at will command staff who Israel promoted or staff that Israel and Goldberg placed in specialized units with perks and take home car.Israel has publicly pledged to never except money from BSO employee's.I believe he used the word disgusting in reference to Lamberti taking money from his employee's. The non-BSO people at the parity are nothing more then the well-heeled rich and famous who support whoever the current Sheriff is at the time.They are buying political influence with the sheriff plain and simple.Israel hangs out with a diverse crowd while off duty for purely political purposes.Israel will say and do anything to get re-elected. Most of the people at the party were big time supporters of Al Lamberti who did everything they could to stop Scott Israel from becoming Sheriff. Now they are all Sheriff Israel's best friends.

UnregisteredAnd

Point is

The only one that this will backfire on is the Sheriff. The party was hosted by Ira Goldberg a substandard Deputy who rarely showed up for work and was disciplined numerous times throughout his career..He was promoted to a do nothing Captain's position by Israel due to political payback. His only job is to shakedown BSO employee's,the unions that represent BSO employee's and the rich and famous for Israel's re-election campaign.Goldberg also uses his position and influence with the rich and famous to increase his net worth through his wife's various businesses.Now you know how how a BSO Deputy who was magically promoted to the rank of Captain less then three years ago can afford a million dollar home.Your statement that Israel has buy in from his staff and community is a joke.The staff that attended and gave large cash gifts were mostly at will command staff who Israel promoted or staff that Israel and Goldberg placed in specialized units with perks and take home car.Israel has publicly pledged to never except money from BSO employee's.I believe he used the word disgusting in reference to Lamberti taking money from his employee's. The non-BSO people at the parity are nothing more then the well-heeled rich and famous who support whoever the current Sheriff is at the time.They are buying political influence with the sheriff plain and simple.Israel hangs out with a diverse crowd while off duty for purely political purposes.Israel will say and do anything to get re-elected. Most of the people at the party were big time supporters of Al Lamberti who did everything they could to stop Scott Israel from becoming Sheriff. Now they are all Sheriff Israel's best friends.
    And your point of this post is what?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast