Sheriff's family collects thousands of dollars and apparent ethical violation
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Big campaign donors, BSO employees pay big money at graduation party

Author: Bob Norman, Reporter, bnorman@Local10.com

http://www.local10.com/news/sheriffs...ation/35115180

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big campaign donors, BSO employees pay big money at graduation party

Author: Bob Norman, Reporter, bnorman@Local10.com

http://www.local10.com/news/sheriffs...ation/35115180
    Very interesting reading. Now that he got caught,he's going to "correct" the violation?

Unregistered
    What was the outcome of Craig Goldstein's cocaine arrest back in around 1991 or 1992? Anybody know?

Unregistered
    Let me make sure I understand this correctly. There's a birthday party for some kids, a bunch of political hacks show up and decide to start making campaign donations? Is there anyone other than myself that finds this a little odd?

Unregistered

hmmm I'm sure

Very interesting reading. Now that he got caught,he's going to "correct" the violation?
    Im sure there was some "under the table" gift.giving there to the kids. I'm sure some envelopes stuffed with cash went unreported. If thenSheriff.is reporting $13000 you can GUARANTEE it was.more than double that amount

Unregistered

Not Kosher

They weren't even keeping Kosher since they were serving and eating crab.

Unregistered
    How does anyone think that this guy is honest? It just never ends. The cruise after he was elected MAY have been an oversight...he was new and not even Sheriff then, but to say "Oh, my bad" after he's been Sheriff for three years? And how did all of the gifts magically appear at $300? Group text?

Unregistered
    The guy is flat out dishonest and he has been since the first meet and greet in Parkland.

Lets see how big of a raise we get this year and how much the health insurance increases.

Maybe we can get a small crab leg or two………………..

Unregistered
    Let me make sure I understand this correctly. There's a birthday party for some kids, a bunch of political hacks show up and decide to start making campaign donations? Is there anyone other than myself that finds this a little odd?
    Not campaign contributions. The story says they gave the money as gifts to sheriff's kids.

Unregistered
    Smart move that he already fixed it. It means he won't draw an ethics violation or if one gets filed it will be dismissed. Doesn't make it right or ethical, just saying it was a slick legal move.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast