Where are those federal body cameras Obama promised?

Unregistered

Where are those federal body cameras Obama promised?

If black lives matter where are those federal cameras. I know of one down commander who says ****ing it I ain't wearing it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If black lives matter where are those federal cameras. I know of one down commander who says ****ing it I ain't wearing it.
    They are inside a storage room, waiting on warranty to expire just like it happened to some laptops years back. Patrol was shot of Laptops, there were a stack of them inside prisoner processing collecting dust meanwhile computer support upstairs watching World Cup Soccer.

Unregistered
    Can someone please explain to me why my new car computer bracket is not comparable with my lab top?

Unregistered
    Who cares I don't want one, **** BIG Brother, we're much better off with out them. If I have to tune somebody up in the line of duty, so be it, but I don't want anyone seeing it. Just me and the dirt ball LOL

Unregistered
    Who cares I don't want one, **** BIG Brother, we're much better off with out them. If I have to tune somebody up in the line of duty, so be it, but I don't want anyone seeing it. Just me and the dirt ball LOL
    Downtown and Overtown have over 50 pole cameras. Guess what you fool big daddy is already watching you.

Unregistered
    More empty promises from the White House a failure like all the others

Unregistered
    I agree. They are definitely doing the department a favor by not sending them.

Unregistered
    In the same oblivion you will find: “If you like your health care insurance and doctor you can keep them.” Joined there of course, by the “red line” on Syria, the 800 billion dollar stimulus that stimulated nothing, the 100,000 cops Bill Clinton promised and the 94 million Americas who have just given up looking for work. The federal and state governments delight in imposing unfunded mandates, but do little to pay for them, except feel good about their eminent good will!