Transgendered Training
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Transgendered Training

In what has to be the most politically correct BS of all time, we must endure another freak behavior being normalized. Your gender at birth does not change legally regardless of the surgery, how you feel or how you dress. I smell the rainbow coalition promoting the next oppressed cause. Which by the way, shouldn't we do away with partner benefits since they can legally marry now?

Unregistered
    This should be a no brainer. Whatever is says on the birth certificate is what they are. That's pretty dam scientific. If they so choose to get an overhaul and change their parts to make them feel better so be it. I bet a dna test will still show their true gender.

Start making these wacky exceptions and next time we need a female or minority for a specialty unit I might start feeling like one.

completely absurd.

Unregistered
    I know how it feels. I had a FORD but since it broke down all the time I changed all the emblems to CHEVY. I'll be dam if it didn't keep braking down. Once a FORD always a FORD.

Unregistered
    Or could you just call them by whatever gender they want to be recognized and move on, but that would be difficult. I forgot we don't really like that freedom and liberty thing. Whatever happened to letting people do what they want as long as it doesn't effect you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or could you just call them by whatever gender they want to be recognized and move on, but that would be difficult. I forgot we don't really like that freedom and liberty thing. Whatever happened to letting people do what they want as long as it doesn't effect you
    The question isn't what they want to be called. I don't think anyone cares about that. There're legal problems especially when a transgender victim is referred one way and a scientific opinion is the other. I can see it now the police testify that a female victim was murdered and the medical examiner testifies that the male victim was murdered. Every defense attorney would be exploiting the fact that one of them is lying and muddy the waters so much that a jury would dismiss the case because they don't even know the true gender of the victim.

That's a fact regardless of your position on the topic. If the courts wand to set precedence about gender designations then who really cares what they're called.

Unregistered
    do we have any transgender officers yet

Unregistered
    Who really gives a crap?

Unregistered
    Who really gives a crap?

Have Jimbo teach it.

Unregistered
    Hey, the OP brought up a excellent point, domestic partner benefits no longer are needed. They can get married now! Not getting married is a choice now!

Unregistered
    Using facts from the medical examiner's autopsy report, Hillsborough SO identified India Clarke a/k/a Samuel Elija Clarke as a man wearing women's clothes. "By calling her a man, Clarke was victimized again."
    http://www.tbo.com/pinellas-county/t...told-20150904/

Chief Holloway said "once a person says that 'I'm a male,' then we will address that person as a male so that there is no problem there." [And by the way all you high school joyriders, like I told you at the Gibbs assembly last week with principal Reuben Hepburn, pass the word - don't snitch on Facebook so there's no problem there either.]

JUST ANOTHER DISTRACTION.

The concern about transgender issues has to be with being SUED, and is a valid concern.
    Your job is to humor this farce in order to avoid being sued...Just don't fall for the nonsense

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast