Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I lost my dog. Oh, its the PBAs fault.

The only response to any questions is..It is the PBAs fault

So.IstUPA
    Are you writing a country song?

Unregistered
    Are you writing a country song?
    Who else is there to blame?? The Broward pba has been running things the last 20 years so yeah pba is to blame

Unregistered
    Who else is there to blame?? The Broward pba has been running things the last 20 years so yeah pba is to blame
    Blame yourselves for not being involved. So IstUPA.

I know I am to blame. Nut up and look in the mirror. Believe me I am not happy with them I would rather have the FOP at this point. F the PBA and IstUPA

Unregistered
    Blame yourselves for not being involved. So IstUPA.

I know I am to blame. Nut up and look in the mirror. Believe me I am not happy with them I would rather have the FOP at this point. F the PBA and IstUPA
    What's the point in getting involved in an organization that doesn't want to hear what you have to say? So much that their by laws don't allow the membership to have any control. Don't believe me? Read their by laws they r effed up

Unregistered
    What's the point in getting involved in an organization that doesn't want to hear what you have to say? So much that their by laws don't allow the membership to have any control. Don't believe me? Read their by laws they r effed up
    If there so bad how come they work well for the 14 other agencies in the Broward PBA

Unregistered
    If there so bad how come they work well for the 14 other agencies in the Broward PBA
    Not for long.... Iupa has already been contacted by other agency's to start a perc. It's the beginning of the end for the pba.

Unregistered
    There is nothing the PBA can do, say, send in the mail that is going to change my mind. I am voting for IUPA!

Unregistered
    There is nothing the PBA can do, say, send in the mail that is going to change my mind. I am voting for IUPA!
    Its ok, but hey get involved this time because if you dont IstUPA will do the same thing. I cant believe I am the only person who sees this shiz.the Sheriff is in bed with IstUPA. Ask the Sergeants in Deerfield, Tamarac, and Pompano who are pushing this crap on company time.

The Sergeants are always sucking up to the big bosses calling them by their first names. This whole place is a joke. Again, I.dont mind the Sheriff or the guys from Ft Lauderdale its the original BSO guys sucking to much azz and not doing their jobs. Let the politician be the politician, you need to do your damn jobs. We need Sergeants who know something not dumbazzes who cant make a decision or better yet the wrong decisions.But you suck azz Sergeants dont do shiz.